"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 04, 2024, 09:56:04 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: anyone else dream this game?  (Read 1810 times)

Re: anyone else dream this game?
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2012, 11:19:13 pm »

No you must be a guy, cause last time i had a conversation with a girl with anime / cosplay related nick very similar to yours she was suddenly freaking out for no reason... it was odd, scary and worst of all made me spill my beer. so believe me youre a dude  :P

*looks in pants* nope dont got a peeny lol.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2012, 11:21:32 pm »

No you must be a guy, cause last time i had a conversation with a girl with anime / cosplay related nick very similar to yours she was suddenly freaking out for no reason... it was odd, scary and worst of all made me spill my beer. so believe me youre a dude  :P
Sounds like all of females I've ever met...
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2012, 11:49:52 pm »

*looks in pants* nope dont got a peeny lol.

Hope i dont get bad dreams on this one ;D Who knows what "dudette's " with cat ears are hiding in their pants :P

btw catwomen only exist in furytails...  ;)
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2012, 07:41:36 am »

lol, its just a nickname my hubby gave me when we first met :3 and i thought it was cute so i stuck with it on the interwebs.

and why is it so hard to believe in girls on the internet!!! lol. i guess ill have to take a pic sometime? maybe. if i ever get around to it.
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2012, 12:44:42 pm »

I've dreamed about FO a time or two... I dreamed once that when I went to go to my private tent there was a dude with mercs there and he killed me. Then for some reason I kept spawning at my tent and every time I respawned his mercs would kill me. It woke me up so I had to go check to make sure my crazy dream was just a dream :D
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2012, 12:55:16 pm »

I've dreamed about FO a time or two... I dreamed once that when I went to go to my private tent there was a dude with mercs there and he killed me. Then for some reason I kept spawning at my tent and every time I respawned his mercs would kill me. It woke me up so I had to go check to make sure my crazy dream was just a dream :D

haha, nice one.  ;D
We’ve died a million times but we are not the walking dead

qga

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2012, 01:08:09 pm »

hehe , when it was prewipe madness with pa, ii dreamed like many guys in pa dancing and everything was sparkling and i tried to shoot them but with no success..
last night i dreamed bunch of npc in ca just standing like troop and everyone had newspaper machine by them..
yes, i dream it almost every night

Wallace

• "Not a bug. It's a feature"
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2012, 02:37:53 pm »

Oh no! It happened to me too!

But i don't remember much except that i found second plasma pistol blueprint...

craft, Craft, CRAFT! (armors)
sometimes repair dismantle stuff
Roleplay!
...and most of all; DEATH TO NERFING!!!
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2012, 03:50:39 pm »

Last night I dreamed that I found a BP... except it wasn't really a BP. Instead it gave whoever used it x2 melee damage and made mining take only 2ap.   Except then when I was omw back to my tent I get into an encounter with PK's and they chased me around the map before I finally escaped.

Swarm

« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2012, 09:42:15 pm »

Well you know there was studies done that if you watch T.V. or play a video game long enough before you go to sleep you well dream about it. I believe there was a test done where somebody watched a video about skiing or played a skiing video game and the guy reported when he woke up he had a dream about skiing.

But anyways I share my 2238 dream. I think this about 4-5 months ago when I did a lot of random Reno fighting.

I had this dream which was very dark and vivid and I was traveling Reno and when I arrived it was all dark and the walls were black just like the city textures of the cities. Then I met up with this woman with a vault 15 jump suit, same exact hair as female skin but like a real life person. Weird I know. So after I met up with her she went on this big killing spree killing her enemies with a spear!?! and using guns and knives. And then she drags me over to a parking lot where there is a beat up car, funny thing the car didn't look like a highwayman or any of the cars but more of a beat up metallic rusted modern car. So then this crazy guy shows up and I got into a fist fight with the guy and won and then we drove off. Then I woke up went to the computer saw my in-game friends on mumble and loaded up the gear and went to New Reno XD.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 23 queries.