"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 21, 2024, 02:48:09 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Suggestion  (Read 1303 times)

Suggestion
« on: February 23, 2010, 07:31:29 pm »

I don't want to create this topic at "Suggestions" board.

Can you make next:
When use "Rope" on a tree or street light your character hanging self and never respawn. I tryed to die due to rats in metal armor, but it's boring and long, but i died. Then i shot at guards with my sniper rifle, but it's boring too.

I'm so bored to play this. I want to give sniper rifles, .223 ammo, metal armors, 12ga shells, 14mm ammo, stimpaks, brahmin hides, alot junk, something else and caps to noobs! But i'm too lazy to go at any guarded town, 'cause after last death i respawned at north.
UHUHUUuUuuuu :'(
Changed nickname. This acc not in use anymore. Please, devs/mods/gms/ whoever, you can delete it.

gordulan

• General Animosity
Re: Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 07:54:39 pm »

maybe the all powerful deleteself message will do the trick, and then you can try your luck at a fistfighter  ;)

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 07:57:08 pm »

maybe the all powerful deleteself message will do the trick, and then you can try your luck at a fistfighter  ;)

No, i downloading "iso" of one sinlge-player game, +i love fallout and it takes all my time, i don't want to waste my life! *makes intelligent face*
Changed nickname. This acc not in use anymore. Please, devs/mods/gms/ whoever, you can delete it.

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 08:00:28 pm »

or you could try RUNE, it is a great game (no, i'm not talking about the hateful crap called RuneScape (more like Run, Escape))

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2010, 08:06:52 pm »

or you could try RUNE, it is a great game (no, i'm not talking about the hateful crap called RuneScape (more like Run, Escape))

I just gave everything at "market" location at Hub. They will happy ;p

One guy in blue suit get sniper rifle, 10k, and, may be, something else, other guy sniper rifle, metal armor, and don't know how much caps, and someone else... can't remember, there was ammo and around 30k caps, may be, and also i hide 5k caps at "Oldtown" location at Hub in shelves!

And now i going do it again, but i'll bring other items, all i have.

Damn it, server offline? I was droping brahmin hides at "Market" at Hub, and then i started lag. And now it's offline, ehh, this bluesuiter will not get brahmin hides!  :'(
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 08:12:47 pm by UbiValkin »

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2010, 08:15:04 pm »

or it will be a rolback and youäll get all your stuff back because the game doesn't want you to leave.

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2010, 08:28:50 pm »

or it will be a rolback and youäll get all your stuff back because the game doesn't want you to leave.

hmm, when i looged in, i got only 11k caps and 500/500 .223/12ga ammo, so they got thier sniper rifles and metal armor ;p

Now i going to give 1k more .223 and some 12ga shells.

That's all, on one of my alts... may be later, i'll log in by others and give some laser rifles to someone.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 08:38:43 pm by UbiValkin »

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2010, 08:43:45 pm »

You can spend all your organs to the machine in Sierra Army Depot or maybe...

A Suicide Booth in Vault CIty!
Only 500 caps to activate, enter and deleting your character!

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2010, 08:47:52 pm »

after seeing your character being killed in 50 different gruesome ways

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2010, 09:25:48 pm »

kthxbye
Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.112 seconds with 23 queries.