"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 01:23:13 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Items spawning at merchants by random time (not fixed 2-3 hours)  (Read 809 times)

Suggestion about alts and trading system.

System well known : when merchant spawn 3-tier item/cash, player, which know item spawn timer, ofter 2 real life hours,
comes to merchant and buying stuff.

At this session it is CA, Gauss, caps, drugs, stealth boy and other stuff.

My suggestion is to put random time (calculated by some formula ) for items spawning at merchants.

Hub (CA, Gauss), Gun Runners(CA, Gauss, P90, sniper rifles), SF(Gauss, plasma stuff and other 3 tier), JT(CA), Redding(Stealth boy), Modoc (motion sensor, dynamite, p90, sniper rifles) - all this cities spawning high tier or rare stuff each few hours, and players, i mean more players can buy all this 3-tier stuff if idea from this suggestion gonna be modified and come in game.

I mean if even player X that buy all CA from Hub going to lost his ability to buy all CA for 5mm ap and rockets or player Y that buy Gauss for MFC and SEC from SF each few hours ( 9.54 or 12.00 game time for example ), same players gonna obtain chance or possibility to buy all this stuff at random time with same possibility to buy stuff for each player at server.
Not just for HC players that log in by alt each 120 min in different cities for buy stuff or etc.

Let the Force be with You.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 23 queries.