"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 29, 2024, 03:00:58 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: military base workbench camped half day 2day by a gang  (Read 23558 times)

military base workbench camped half day 2day by a gang
« on: January 26, 2012, 05:11:23 am »

dynacore and hes gang camp the adv workbench all day and got more than 40 HQ mineral from me shooting me at sight every fucking time.

they camp there 2 hrs ago till now and i got killed the first time they got 22 HQ mineral then i went back to gecko mine 2 times to get more hq mineral and each time when i was coming back THEY WHERE STILL THERE SHOOTED ME AT FIRST SIGHT AGAIN THE SCUMS!!!!

So we gotta belong to a gang or gtfo of this game?

Cause i play solo so far but these mofos camp the workbench and they got rocket launchers lazer rifle flamers and AR and they where a bunch of them in there what chances i stand alone with them?

fucking pks ruining the gameplay for the majority of the game then dont wonder why population is low many peps try the game but after they realize how harsh is to craft some good guns then have the fucking pk getting them from you

ps some anti pk gang go fuck them up take their stuff they got lots of stuff most of them wear CA 2 with metal armor

they camp last floor where bench is but watch out when u reach 3rd floor

CA are mark 1 they got 1 launcher 1 flamer 1 lazer couple of SG and they craft lots of things in there go kill them anti pks and if u need help PM me asap

only from me they got 40 HQ minerals thats many adv gunpowder

the scums i hope they pay from anti pk gang one day.....

Marko

• Treeman say map unsafe.
    • Updating the 2238 wiki
Re: military base workbench camped half day 2day by a gang
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 05:35:49 am »

You play solo? I tip my hat to you - i respect the solo players. (Long live Fallout 2!)

Now then...why not find a decent team for this purpose? I default to solo play too but i can tell you playing with a team is much funner, especially if you can voice chat. You get PK'd? No problem - you tell your buds and they show up to deal justice, protect the mine, back you up at the a-benches.

Beyond that all i can suggest is that all crafters form their own faction. I'd join! Green each other and support each other at those places that are now deadly production bottlenecks.
Be patient with me. I'm from the USA so my English isn't very good.

Reconite

• I'm a Spore Plant, I swear to god
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 07:29:49 am »

Thanks for the materials bro I made some nice AP Rockets with that.
Quote from: Zogra
THIS IS NOT BETA THIS IS SPARTA

ARWH. Scummers to the end.

JovankaB

• Rotator
  • JovankaB
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 07:37:57 am »

they camp there 2 hrs ago till now and i got killed the first time they got 22 HQ mineral then i went back to gecko mine 2 times to get more hq mineral and each time when i was coming back THEY WHERE STILL THERE

Shocking.
So basically you were doing the same thing over and over again and expected different results?

You can get access to a safe advanced workbench by doing a few simple jobs for gunrunners.

the scums i hope they pay from anti pk gang one day.....
I wouldn't hope too much.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 07:49:34 am by JovankaB »

Gatling

• Violent Pacifist.
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2012, 08:01:40 am »

It will take some hours(cooldown on the job) to grind to the required reputation, but for a lone crafter, it will generally be better to use Gunrunners. It may be camped by undesirables, too, but in different ways perhaps.  If so, you should still have an easier time(as in less travel, not to mention a guarded area), even if you have to just come back later. Also Adytum has the joy of having a train station going to NCR or SF, both with shops and mines, with the Junktown mine north of LA.

As for your desire for HQ mats, you should perhaps invest in a friend, or a caravan, and farm a bit of a stash before moving to the adv. bench.

And you should probably stop going there with your shit without first making sure its safe. Either redo your build and invest in merc-spam or acquire friends and play cheap.  Sneakers, Heavy-handed spam, and 9mm crits are all viable, low cost alternatives, if requiring some experience or practice.   THere are usually options, you just gotta bother to not rush.
And now...
"Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon."- Rorschach
"It's what people know about themselves inside... that makes them afraid." -The Stranger

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 09:45:36 am »

Bottom line of this topic - add more than 1 spawnzone to the location.

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2012, 09:57:09 am »

dynacore and hes gang camp the adv workbench all day and got more than 40 HQ mineral from me shooting me at sight every fucking time.

they camp there 2 hrs ago till now and i got killed the first time they got 22 HQ mineral then i went back to gecko mine 2 times to get more hq mineral and each time when i was coming back THEY WHERE STILL THERE SHOOTED ME AT FIRST SIGHT AGAIN THE SCUMS!!!!
It's not a cell phone, trying again later usually makes things even worse.

So we gotta belong to a gang or gtfo of this game?

Cause i play solo so far but these mofos camp the workbench and they got rocket launchers lazer rifle flamers and AR and they where a bunch of them in there what chances i stand alone with them?
There is guarded advanced workbench already:

As I can't force my mates to watch my ass while crafting, I decided to get access to Gun Runners Facility. It's a perfect solution for solo or weak players, like me.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2012, 02:46:03 pm »

so what kind of quests you need to make? can one crafter make them alone...?

JovankaB

• Rotator
  • JovankaB
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2012, 03:15:14 pm »

so what kind of quests you need to make? can one crafter make them alone...?

Deliver a briefcase to a shop. Very simple unless your crafter has both legs crippled...

pti4ka

• SoT
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2012, 04:22:46 pm »

Epic butthurt  ;D

The most interesting point that you die once and come on THAT mine again...
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2012, 04:58:51 pm »

You can get access to a safe advanced workbench by doing a few simple jobs for gunrunners.

Like i said gunners require me to have a team of 4 people with me and go kill some mutants if u call this simple task then please help me do it?
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2012, 05:00:47 pm »

You play solo? I tip my hat to you - i respect the solo players. (Long live Fallout 2!)

Now then...why not find a decent team for this purpose? I default to solo play too but i can tell you playing with a team is much funner, especially if you can voice chat. You get PK'd? No problem - you tell your buds and they show up to deal justice, protect the mine, back you up at the a-benches.

Beyond that all i can suggest is that all crafters form their own faction. I'd join! Green each other and support each other at those places that are now deadly production bottlenecks.

You got a point mate got any anti pk faction in mind that i can join? i just want those mofos to pay back for wasting my last night

i got vent ts2 ts3 mumble and skype installed for comms and i am very active atm.
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2012, 05:04:47 pm »

Deliver a briefcase to a shop. Very simple unless your crafter has both legs crippled...

please. i went to gunners and only dude that talked to me that guy with CA in living room doesnt give me quest to deliver briefcase but to kill the mutants and even if my poor crafter could kill the mutants with hes poor tommy gun the npc wont give me the quest untill we are 4 people in front of him and they all tag me.....

Where is this brief case quest?

And how fast the rep drops?

Meaning how offen i gotta do this quest in order to keep rep up so i can access the workbench?
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2012, 05:06:40 pm »

Thanks for the materials bro I made some nice AP Rockets with that.

Hey i got 2 words for you:

PAY    BACK   

Whats the name of ur PK faction?

Put in good use my 44 HQ minerals cause sooner or later i will find you again and pray i am not with crafter or HtH char but with my BG char cause hes tough badass mofo and hes drugs hes designed so he fuck some pk scum like you

Reconite

• I'm a Spore Plant, I swear to god
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2012, 05:21:50 pm »

Cry more. :D
Quote from: Zogra
THIS IS NOT BETA THIS IS SPARTA

ARWH. Scummers to the end.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 18 queries.