"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 04:24:44 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Make nukamachine more comfortable to use  (Read 881 times)

avv

Make nukamachine more comfortable to use
« on: January 19, 2012, 09:39:19 am »

Now that caps are rarer, we don't just buy nuka, cigs and beer in big ammounts. They are best crafted, which is all cool and it puts us in maps to do stuff and meet players. But guess what? It's goddamn pain to manufacture big ammounts of those products fast because the facilities are so cumbersome to use. Materials are there, they are easy to get but using the machines is slow and boring. To make one nuka you have to use the drop-down menu twice and then click the machine. Slower than gunpowder crafting used to be.

My suggestion is that you put all your fruits in the machine right away, with max being 50. Then 50 cells in one go and then wait 30 secs for the machine to finish your nukas. After that you can put another dose. Why 30 seconds production time? Because spending time in unsafe locations is good.

Same would apply in beer and cigarette machine.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
Re: Make nukamachine more comfortable to use
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 09:48:31 am »

Agreed.

Maybe it could even work with an inventory check. As long as you have fruits and energy cells you can produce nuka. I dont think there is a real reason to make crafting that uncomfortable.

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 12:43:49 pm »

I support this.

A bit off topic, but it would be nice to have an "USE ON" option with knives to get fibers quicker.
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 01:11:10 pm »

My suggestion is that you put all your fruits in the machine right away, with max being 50. Then 50 cells in one go and then wait 30 secs for the machine to finish your nukas. After that you can put another dose. Why 30 seconds production time? Because spending time in unsafe locations is good.
You dream came true, but you know what? I don't like it, rather to have the previous one. To make one nuka you need water bag + fruit, not SEC + fruit. Getting one water bag is way more difficult than getting one SEC. It's a paradox, but now it takes much more time to craft one nuka than before.

PS: The machine works 2 minutes now, though 30 seconds would be more appropriate (it's nuka, it should be a cheap drug for everyone).

avv

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2012, 04:34:26 pm »

You dream came true, but you know what? I don't like it, rather to have the previous one. To make one nuka you need water bag + fruit, not SEC + fruit. Getting one water bag is way more difficult than getting one SEC. It's a paradox, but now it takes much more time to craft one nuka than before.

PS: The machine works 2 minutes now, though 30 seconds would be more appropriate (it's nuka, it should be a cheap drug for everyone).

Water bags? Ah hell. It's cool we don't have to spam the dropdown menu anymore but problem with waterbags is: they are consumed when using them and they are slow to fill in big ammounts.

This slow filling process is also noticed when getting more fuel for brahmin kart. Guess it's time for a new thread lol.-
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.209 seconds with 22 queries.