FOnline Development > 3D Development

Luther's 3D models snapshot link - Megaupload

(1/2) > >>

DanteAligheri:
I'll start off by stating I despise the American government. Megaupload is down, or should I say blocked, because of those assholes. Now I'm entirely interested in testing/modeling/animating/etc. for the 3D development in 2238. The problem is I can't because I can't download the 3D model snapshot link as it's a Megaupload link. If anyone would be kind enough to post a separate link or mirror I would appreciate it ten-fold, as I can get to work as soon as possible. I haven't been on here for quite some time and things have come along more than I anticipated. I think it's time I helped out.

EnclaveSniper:
Doubly glad I downloaded the dialog tool before this happened, what is it your looking for? I may have it.

DanteAligheri:
Just the snapshot with Luther's 3D testing models and whatnot so I can set up a 3D compatible server following his stickied guide without SVN. The second (and third) link he posted in that tutorial are unavailable now. I REALLY would like to see this 3D dev. get going and I think I could help out wherever needed. What's been done so far is exceptional, however I would like to maybe change a few of the models and whatever here and there while trying to keep -\+200% poly count. I have only a little experience but I think I could produce some badass work. I want to see what I have so far in-game though to have a good look at things. The whole SVN and setting up my own server looks a bit tedious however. Especially with the download problem now.

EnclaveSniper:
I can imagine it was tedious, I used to have the pack, but I'm sure there are some more of those iso-metric shots used as an example somewhere in 3D development that you could use just to test the models, did you PM luther about it?

DanteAligheri:
No I did not. I was going to, but I saw last night that he posted a big red message right at the beginning of his tutorials that he would re-post the links elsewhere and have them up and running again. I'm not sure if he just noticed, but I like to pretend he saw my thread and jumped right on it.  ;D

Thank you for your replies and helpfulness, I'll not soon forget it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version