"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 04:41:06 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Changelog 20/01/2012  (Read 10460 times)

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
Re: Changelog 20/01/2012
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2012, 04:52:06 pm »

BRoF fixed already. I would rather see quick recovery and sharpshooter fixed ;p
But hey, i guess they're going as fast as they can.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2012, 04:58:01 pm »

But as far as i know Brof cant be taken with EW skill(only sg,bg and other). I forgot about that two others. It looks like devs got lot work to do...

Shangalar

• Dictatorial Tyrant
    • Generation Fallout
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2012, 05:00:14 pm »

As long as they provide updates until everything works correctly, I'm fine. Let them take their time. This wipe got really nice concepts and features, even if we waited for so long. BTW, economy is already broken this session. No need to focus on that ;)

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2012, 05:04:53 pm »

But as far as i know Brof cant be taken with EW skill(only sg,bg and other).
You can now, I got it on my plasma tank.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

avv

« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2012, 05:15:49 pm »

1. When you will fix FOV?(reported on CBT)

In addition distance checking (pressing ctrl while having movement cursor selected) is broken. It only works with 100% zoom, otherwise it's shown in false location or not showing at all.

EDIT: Btw the game is funnier than ever. So much things to try out and do.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2012, 05:31:23 pm »

This. Two very very important perks now and still not fixed ugh ... i would rather not see some scorpion quest fixed but sharpshooter and quick recovery. Come on at least fix TC broadcast. :/

Reiniat

• Humanhunter
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2012, 09:38:19 pm »

FIXES:
- Junktown Scorpion questlog entry fixed.
- Correct script for rotgut still.
- Weapons and armours deterioration rates back to normal (were three times higher).
- Various quest timeouts changed, including the Gunrunners Courier job, which now has a timeout of 1 hour instead of 4,5.
- Fixed possible bugs with trees (for firewood) in Klamath Canyon.
:)
did they solve already the gathering flint, wood, broc flower, xander root problem?
It looks like this era is the best time to be a thrower (yeah and HTH), less stuff to make any throwing weapon, fruits swarm, fast crafting at still, Silent Deadth, etc.
Current char: Oblivion, Oceansoul, Black Tears

Sorry for my bad english
Quote from: Santa Anna
Any action or inaction in a position of power will always grant you enemies
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2012, 10:02:13 pm »

was about to check if there was some changes to BG crafting because it was useless due to the unabillity to craft weapons AND the right ammunition for it (and vice versa). Solar mentioned future changes to that in the forums earlier... there was indeed change... only craftable BG (skill level 1) weapon requires advanced workbench. so now i cant even craft a single weapon with that profession level because i dont have the time to farm rep and dont wanna die in some unprotected nasty place. i'm ok with the fact that devs dont want this game to be to easy but please think of the casual player that has no huge faction and not a shitload of time to spend... Its hard enough for some players to even gather some high quality materials (without being sneak burst assraped and all that shit) for tier 2 production so there should at least be an affordable option in tier 1 weaponry.

Bartosz

• Rotator
  • There'd better be a killer reason...
« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2012, 11:17:45 pm »

This. Two very very important perks now and still not fixed ugh ... i would rather not see some scorpion quest fixed but sharpshooter and quick recovery. Come on at least fix TC broadcast. :/

It's important to re-emphasis what Solar already wrote; it's not like someone is fixing scorpion quests timeouts/rewards instead of fixing sharpshooter:)

Everyone picks up whatever is in his area, and whatever he's got time for...

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2012, 11:29:32 pm »

It's important to re-emphasis what Solar already wrote; it's not like someone is fixing scorpion quests timeouts/rewards instead of fixing sharpshooter:)

Try to explain that to powergamers, they want it na0 because they PLAY it instead of TEST.
h
« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2012, 11:46:00 pm »

Was i too demanding ? What i wanted to point out is i think there are features that should be focused first , those that affect the gameplay the most. I certainly don't dislike anyone for fixing quests and i understand that some things might be harder to fix , take more time. Just there are a lot of people waiting for FoV and some perks to be fixed as well TC , i'm not the minority :)

I understand.

Try to explain that to powergamers, they want it na0 because they PLAY it instead of TEST.

He just did. Power rangers what ? I'm sorry you have the wrong picture , i'm not a power ranger.

http://clip2net.com/s/1vp5N
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 11:56:19 pm by T-888 »

Reiniat

• Humanhunter
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2012, 11:52:40 pm »

was about to check if there was some changes to BG crafting because it was useless due to the unabillity to craft weapons ......(sic)
Jesus, just go to die to a nasty place (most "nasty" places are empty most of the time), or use any other combat skill.
Also im pretty sure this will change next update, so use another alt for the time being.

i love that
Current char: Oblivion, Oceansoul, Black Tears

Sorry for my bad english
Quote from: Santa Anna
Any action or inaction in a position of power will always grant you enemies
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2012, 10:37:35 am »

Jesus, just go to die to a nasty place (most "nasty" places are empty most of the time), or use any other combat skill.
Also im pretty sure this will change next update, so use another alt for the time being.

Just wanted to point out some issues i have. If nobody does that how could anybody know about it? And about the places to go for tier 2 crafting... they dont use to be empty at the time i play most. Thing is people know where you have to go to do something so they go there too.. to do something to you  ;) Ask the npc's in the spawn areas they already know my name  ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 18 queries.