"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 16, 2024, 07:35:12 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18

Author Topic: TC system  (Read 26826 times)

Rascal

• FOnline2!
Re: TC system
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2012, 05:29:54 pm »

a lot of people here (not SoT members) are telling ridiculous stories... You cleary dont have a clue about many facts like how much caps/ammo etc. we gaind from locker but You ofcourse claim stupidly You know all what we have in our base..... involve here some logic please.

from my point of view "new TC" needs very serious fixes to be lets say... reasonable.
Ill try to point only new things that wasnt posted already:

1. If some faction is attacking others faction city - the influence points of defenders should decrease. Now its not chaging at all. Its very heavy issue.
2. There should be limit of influence points (maybe 50-60?). Now Its possible to "grind" them to some cosmic level.
3. Remove necessity to stay in town to obtain any loot from locker. Its working really bad. It leads only to leaving some idle, minimized 640x480 windows with bluesuits hidden in the edge of the map for all the night/work. Its stupid. There is no reason to camp cities (the only exception is defedning them from some expected attack) so dont force that unnatural situation.
4. Increase the pace of getting influence points. Last session was simulator of waiting but now.... its just hit the roof. Noone likes to just sit and wait on their ass few hours in 1 place... its not playing the game its.. some weird sick sadists dream.

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2012, 05:31:49 pm »

thousands of 2mm ammo, milions of caps! - poor guy, you reall belive that.. dont you ? really sad - you have my compassion.
all what we trying to do is encourage you to leave caves most of you are not a crafters. i thought you guys like rivaly i tc. crafting, running on bluesuits with smg ? comeon ;>

lack of understanding.. so please tell me what is that mean:
will cry for the swarm when their start to play another server, as is typical for them, their epical rage quit and never more 2238 with the third announcement on the ofic. forum. 

that suppose to hurt me/sot in some way? if yes thats not even funny to me - its really sad - building ego on internet in so pathetic way. more hate, more anger!
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2012, 05:43:46 pm »

that suppose to hurt me/sot in some way? if yes thats not even funny to me - its really sad - building ego on internet in so pathetic way. more hate, more anger!
Sure, everything in this game and the universe how we know it, is associated with you Mushroom. Sry, if i hurt you, i just talking about what happened in the past and you do not have a problem talk about shit like strong factions, power = number, TC is only for strong and no for the weak unnumbered faction.   
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 05:47:03 pm by McBorn »

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2012, 05:47:03 pm »

Small gangs are not supposed to hold towns. Sadly for those, domination is not implanted yet.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2012, 05:53:32 pm »

thousands of 2mm ammo, milions of caps! - poor guy, you reall belive that.. dont you ? really sad - you have my compassion.
all what we trying to do is encourage you to leave caves most of you are not a crafters. i thought you guys like rivaly i tc. crafting, running on bluesuits with smg ? comeon ;>

lack of understanding.. so please tell me what is that mean: 

First of all, i dont e-penising on forum  ;)
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2012, 06:02:56 pm »

yea.. ok we had fantastic chat here but maybe its time to back to the topic. i refer all to the rascals post

Stration

• Get off my lawn.
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2012, 06:04:29 pm »

Quit whining. The TC system is the same for everybody. Each faction had an equal chance to gain control over the towns after the wipe, at least in theory.

To change it now, during the session, would be unfair towards the factions that have spent a considerable amount of time gaining control over the towns.

I am not denying the fact that the system is flawed, in the ways that many people have already pointed out, and I strongly agree with the statement that a new one should be developed and implemented after another wipe.

For now, however, as it is obvious that none of the factions controlling the towns will change, I suggest forgetting about TC and focusing on other things, or simply quitting the game up until the next session.

« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2012, 06:07:47 pm »

Or we can just wait for incoming antichrist, throughout his life.
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2012, 06:14:14 pm »

hahaha dont be liers sots...we took gecko and bh and every time we got 400 2mm ammo. 200 4.7 shells and tons of drugs and other ammo. but it was strange as soon we took 2 cities from you after first uber loot we found only onrmal stuff from town lockers...satrange v strange...same i am wondering why all caps form fo is respawning in redding locker? another bug...bug over bug...poor sot you didnt want to use it but "some strange power" just put "bugs and exploits" over your nose every time...:(

and good job tttla...you allways wanted no life system..;D so now you got it but now you cant take any city until sot is in game hehehehe
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 06:18:30 pm by mr Wipe »

pti4ka

• SoT
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2012, 07:28:12 pm »

Heh we really kicked their asses as I see  :D
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2012, 07:28:29 pm »

1. If some faction is attacking others faction city - the influence points of defenders should decrease. Now its not chaging at all. Its very heavy issue.

Wow... I think this is indeed big issue. And i think that making the decrease at least if the defending faction has 10 influence points or above, faster when another faction is attacking would solve a lot of problems.  ;)

Also, limit of maximum influence is most reasonable to have, i suggest 100 to start with :)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 07:32:12 pm by kttdestroyer »
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2012, 07:36:23 pm »

hahaha dont be liers sots...we took gecko and bh and every time we got 400 2mm ammo. 200 4.7 shells and tons of drugs and other ammo. but it was strange as soon we took 2 cities from you after first uber loot we found only onrmal stuff from town lockers...satrange v strange...same i am wondering why all caps form fo is respawning in redding locker? another bug...bug over bug...poor sot you didnt want to use it but "some strange power" just put "bugs and exploits" over your nose every time...:(

and good job tttla...you allways wanted no life system..;D so now you got it but now you cant take any city until sot is in game hehehehe
Finally... famous thief and liar RES has pain in his ass *))))
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2012, 08:00:45 pm »

1. Limit of influence points, good point
2. First gang, which has less people X, has  Y/X greater influence than a larger number of people of gang Y (antiswarm idea). Will be hard to recorgnize if gang Y has only members, or guys which arent members or faction.
3. Influence will be changed according to alive people from both, more gangs during battle
4. Will be useful to have only a certain zone in the city, you do not have a long search of one man
5. In case that gang X die, then stops increase influence.
6. Maybe TC create only for 2 or 3 or 4 gangs for easier script, for other gangs, city is locked.
7. Influence will start grow only for 4 guys which will have equipment on 2th level of crafting.

So if nobody come inside city, influence will be set to standard constant for take city to 15mins (more, less?) or city will be not taken?

Nevermind, i see its impossible to realize.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 08:18:15 pm by McBorn »
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2012, 09:13:26 pm »

Thats true actually. I personally expect another "We are leaving due to no enemies, our e penines are too long, noone can fight us. Goodbye we are leaving!!!!!!! blablabla" really soon  ;)

It's a possibility that we haven't considered yet , but tell us who can match us in combat , you want to make some swarm because you can't even fight in equal numbers ? Go ahead we shall see , it's typical for other gangs to unite against the dominant. No guts , no glory.

the new tc system is a shit, small gangs like us cant do tc! i think, the tc system need a change

It's irrelevant , new system or the old one. Small gangs have no chance in the long run.

like strong factions, power = number, TC is only for strong and no for the weak unnumbered faction.   

I don't care if you know how to comprehend this or not , but that makes sense. Larger factions have more players , less time spent to achieve more , is it taking a city , fighting or gathering resources and supplies to fight. Under appropriate leadership and cooperation between members who constantly builds consensus about their actions therefore being more efficient , faster , smarter that way improving , learning from mistakes and experiencing things that without , you won't ever have clear picture what a strong team means.

Quit whining. The TC system is the same for everybody. Each faction had an equal chance to gain control over the towns after the wipe, at least in theory.

That's the point , this and this ten times more.

SOT earned those cities , we fought and defended them many times now and each time we were successful , makes sense if we can keep those cities right ? Instead of trolling , some of you better shape up and try taking down some of our cities IF you can.

Furthermore about TC lockers , they are as far as i know fixed , there is no gauss ammo spawning or something like that.

What i agree on is , bugs fixed in TC. Limit for the influence and increased speed of influence gain , that should be enough for now , as well some influence zones could be quite handy so toilet control with proxies isn't common

2. There should be limit of influence points (maybe 50-60?). Now Its possible to "grind" them to some cosmic level.
3. Remove necessity to stay in town to obtain any loot from locker. Its working really bad. It leads only to leaving some idle, minimized 640x480 windows with bluesuits hidden in the edge of the map for all the night/work. Its stupid. There is no reason to camp cities (the only exception is defedning them from some expected attack) so dont force that unnatural situation.
4. Increase the pace of getting influence points. Last session was simulator of waiting but now.... its just hit the roof. Noone likes to just sit and wait on their ass few hours in 1 place... its not playing the game its.. some weird sick sadists dream.

I approve everything that is written there.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 09:21:02 pm by T-888 »
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2012, 09:33:55 pm »

3. Influence will be changed according to alive people from both, more gangs during battle < it is allready in game
4. Will be useful to have only a certain zone in the city, you do not have a long search of one man < no, this is stupid
5. In case that gang X die, then stops increase influence.
6. Maybe TC create only for 2 or 3 or 4 gangs for easier script, for other gangs, city is locked. < stupid, i will make tons of alts and i will close tc for other ;]
7. Influence will start grow only for 4 guys which will have equipment on 2th level of crafting.

So if nobody come inside city, influence will be set to standard constant for take city to 15mins (more, less?) or city will be not taken? <<stupid again. influence shold be lowered but not to zero,

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 22 queries.