"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 08, 2024, 02:45:00 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Need help at game  (Read 935 times)

Need help at game
« on: September 05, 2012, 02:28:58 pm »

I played the old Fallout games but didn't have the slightest clue this one will be so hard.
I need help to get started at the game,because I got some problems.
1.How can I be able to shovel crap at the brahmin pens? The door opens but I can't enter.It's a red dot with an X mark everywhere I put it inside the pen.Also there's a player's ear at the entrance but I can't pick it up,it's just there.
2.What should I do to get some decent equipment and weapons? I don't have money to buy them and the encounters I get are mostly filled with geckos,dogs,mantis and such who don't have equipments.If I jump in to some raiders or robbers or slavers then they overpower me. I have to run away from the encounters.
3.What's with the Kamikaze trait? In Fallout 1/2 it gave you Sequence and took you Armor class. In Fonline it should give you armor class and take away the damage reduction from you.But from me,it only took away the damage reduction.Now my char is weak as it can be.
I'm making a HtH char btw.
4.What should be the perk progression for a HtH and for a small guns guy?(I want to start with small guns next time).
5.How should I get to follow another player to travel together with him in the wasteland? And how do others follow me?

That's about all for now.I hope you can help me out.

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
Re: Need help at game
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 02:39:31 pm »

1.Brahmins pens are blocked by developers fro now, will be fixed in next update.
2. You can get some basic SG from VCpatrol vs Slavers encounters below Vault city etc, but do not loot corpses before patrols do, also take care to not come too close to them
3.Armor class is applied only while running in RT, in TB you have to spend certain number of AP for move to be applied.
4. every build depends on what it will be used for, PVP cripplers,snipees might use SG, just search forum or wiki for some builds. Idk about HtH sorry
5.You have to tag frend and stand close to exit grid where he leaves map.Tag is done by holding left clock on player, then release hodl on icon with characters and arrow.

Gimper

• You gotta be kidding me... shoo shoo mighty hacker
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 07:08:08 am »

I played the old Fallout games but didn't have the slightest clue this one will be so hard.
I need help to get started at the game,because I got some problems.
1.How can I be able to shovel crap at the brahmin pens? The door opens but I can't enter.It's a red dot with an X mark everywhere I put it inside the pen.Also there's a player's ear at the entrance but I can't pick it up,it's just there.
2.What should I do to get some decent equipment and weapons? I don't have money to buy them and the encounters I get are mostly filled with geckos,dogs,mantis and such who don't have equipments.If I jump in to some raiders or robbers or slavers then they overpower me. I have to run away from the encounters.
3.What's with the Kamikaze trait? In Fallout 1/2 it gave you Sequence and took you Armor class. In Fonline it should give you armor class and take away the damage reduction from you.But from me,it only took away the damage reduction.Now my char is weak as it can be.
I'm making a HtH char btw.
4.What should be the perk progression for a HtH and for a small guns guy?(I want to start with small guns next time).
5.How should I get to follow another player to travel together with him in the wasteland? And how do others follow me?

That's about all for now.I hope you can help me out.
Ok well first off, make a decent character using the Fallout Character Planner http://nitue.net/#fcp/creationThen PM me so we can meet up in-game and I will help you with whatever you need. (I am not always available though)

Xisingr Will

• Healing, Healing, and more Healing
    • http://fonline2238.net/forum/
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 02:43:49 am »

My advice is to visit us at the irc channel #thelastlight (if you are not familiar with irc there is a sure easy one for browser that anyone can use which is irc.forestnet.org) We are a newbie helping group, so if you need any help feel free to ask there (also accept Gimper's offer, he is pretty trustworthy)
I am a Medic NonCombat Carebear APK Gorgon, get over it.

Gimper

• You gotta be kidding me... shoo shoo mighty hacker
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2012, 02:59:13 am »

My advice is to visit us at the irc channel #thelastlight (if you are not familiar with irc there is a sure easy one for browser that anyone can use which is irc.forestnet.org) We are a newbie helping group, so if you need any help feel free to ask there (also accept Gimper's offer, he is pretty trustworthy)
Thanks Will. Yes, the last light is a great group! (my TLL nickname is Steevo, and I'm available quite often).
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 23 queries.