"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 02:28:54 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: Companions?  (Read 15793 times)

Re: Companions?
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2012, 12:29:58 am »

Companion will disappear.

No. They need 70 partypoints each. So you can have as much companions as your partypoints are.

Thanks pal. Btw, where can i see my PP counter? If possible anyway.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2012, 12:30:46 am »

type:   ~pp
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2012, 01:51:27 am »

type:   ~pp

Thank you, sir  :)

I would love to know, what types of companions (weaponwise) exist.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2012, 01:53:33 am »

Thank you, sir  :)

I would love to know, what types of companions (weaponwise) exist.
They can use any and all, by skin.

But some are specialized in specific ones.

if you mean what they come in, there is so far only two i seen.

Nothing.
Throwing knives.
P90?  Not sure, heard from someone he got a p90 before. :P
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

TheGreenHand

• TGHGWC
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2012, 02:04:02 am »

if you mean what they come in, there is so far only two i seen.

Nothing.
Throwing knives.
P90?  Not sure, heard from someone he got a p90 before. :P
We currently have one who prefers  a "laser pistol" as well. I would imagine this meant proficiency in all EW, but haven't tried it out with anything else yet.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2012, 02:05:40 am »

We currently have one who prefers  a "laser pistol" as well. I would imagine this meant proficiency in all EW, but haven't tried it out with anything else yet.
Ah yes I remember getting one at junktown (odd place to get ew girl eh?) but she died 10 seconds later cus she had jacket on and I gave her a spear....   Wasn't much to remember her by  ;D
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2012, 02:29:43 am »

My companion just killed 2 brahmins, but i couldnt even loot them. There was no lootwindow appearing at all  :'(

Any clues? Thought i would hunt for some brahmin hides to build a tent already. I'm living with permanent fear to lose my companion if anything happens because i don't own a tent.

Edit:
Okay. Looks like the Devs messed up the server with the last serverdown :D Looting is back again.

Besides: Anyone know, if mercs/slaves still lvl up like pre-wipe? Got my first lvl up for the companion, and he just gained 2 hp. seems a little low to me.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 03:48:38 am by Dzej »
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2012, 06:28:00 am »

That is a problem of companions, they don't require luck to have high HP but their starting hp is lower than a mercs/most slaves bought with even 1 luck.  Your companion has 4-5 endurance which sadly won't result in having high HP at lvl 24 if you ever get it there.  (Yes regular mercs/slaves level up, although I have only tried this on bought ones as I believe encounter ones still disappear)
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2012, 06:38:17 am »

guys i look 5 days all day i patrol all cities and i look mostly into their bars for companion and i cant find any i cant be this unlucky there must a problem with them and stoped respawn or something?
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2012, 06:46:10 am »

I found one yesterday at Becky's in the Den, I doubt there is a problem with them  ;D
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2012, 08:25:29 am »

guys i look 5 days all day i patrol all cities and i look mostly into their bars for companion and i cant find any i cant be this unlucky there must a problem with them and stoped respawn or something?

you are just unlucky, i guess  :-\

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2012, 12:10:03 pm »

The REAL problem is that they don't respawn for some in alot of cases, so people just keep gobbling them all up without chance of other people getting any.
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2012, 12:55:31 pm »

Yeah, dont worry. Youre not the only one.
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2012, 04:19:51 pm »

So i build a tent, told my companion if we seperate we will meet at the tent again. I loged out in klamath in some corner. After loging in he was gone. I went to my tent...no companion. So what the hell is going on?  :o
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2012, 04:39:37 pm »

So i build a tent, told my companion if we seperate we will meet at the tent again. I loged out in klamath in some corner. After loging in he was gone. I went to my tent...no companion. So what the hell is going on?  :o

You logged out in a corner, and you were probably murdered your companion along with you.  They have trouble respawning so that is the probable cause.  ~pp and see if they still take up party points, if not they were unable to respawn, if so...possibly are trying to respawn and is having a script problem so you should contact a GM.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 18 queries.