"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 04:46:39 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Changelog 16/01/2012  (Read 14751 times)

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
Re: Changelog 16/01/2012
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2012, 10:59:22 pm »

Plasma is OK I think. Doesn't suffer so much vs Laser anyway ;)
Is Brof working for energy weapon? I wanted to create such "Han(d) Solo" character,(my second one :o no alts ;p)
And one more thing - is it planned to get second craftable weapon at BG 2?

And one little more thing - if anyone knows about quest or reputation for BoS - where I can gain some or get quests - I don't have any reputation points -nor even its not showing in my karma place. (I joined with Tomowolf BoS faction but only got -200karma to Enklace and Unity but no pluses to BoS).

h

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2012, 11:18:04 pm »

Plasma is OK I think. Doesn't suffer so much vs Laser anyway ;)
Hum, plasma is kinda not so OK IMO... With avenger/gatling boost, it deal less average damage, have a bit less range, and requiert much more weapon skill and luck, meaning less HP (not mentioning it doesn't work at point blank).

Is Brof working for energy weapon?
Yes.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2012, 11:34:14 pm »

Crazy try Gatling with brds - IT OWNS.
h
« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2012, 06:20:35 pm »

Not all empty lockers are gone... there is still a chance of getting a locked but empty locker. I got Treasure Hunter perk now and still get empty lockers and... useless stuff like 1 caps (got three of those in a row wtf?!) and 1 x 10mm ammo. some lockers are hard to open i'm at 152 skill now with 25% pick set but still can't open alot (i try 20 times thats all i can take before giving up on one locker).

But hey after 3 days of farming random encounters i got ONE blueprint... wich i dont need lol
« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2012, 09:48:01 am »

But still no fix on the slavery though... damn, Slavers just have to wait patiently until next update until this 1000 partypoints bug will get some developer's critical success ;)
« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2012, 12:59:36 pm »

There is a whole lot bug to fix indeed. Problem with followers disapearing, with 1000 partypoints, with some construction sites still bugged, with the local farmer/homesteader unable to go to base, with the negatives bank interests, and so many other problem... But... This is a marvellous changelog with a bunch of new updates that give  a new birth to the whole fonline 2238 community. I am glad to have companions, to make followers flee encounter, to add characters in base, without bring them in, to have multiple bases per faction, to easily change the clearances, to have an harder crafting system, to be able to (almost) build bases, to get support perks and new quests, and so many other things.

So, great thanks dear devteam.

My only regret is that we got only two days prewipe... ::) Otherwise, it's almost perfect.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 18 queries.