• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: mining  (Read 1174 times)

mining
« on: January 09, 2012, 05:27:43 pm »

How fast (or slow) is the respawn for ore and minerals in the mines???? I keep waiting & waiting and no ore. I tried both the Gecko and Juntown area mines and just kept getting " resourses are depleted". Very annoying.

Biogitanus

• I Only Know Things By Their Light
Re: mining
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 06:06:21 pm »

crafters need mining!!

HowStrange...TheWorldSeemsMuchSmallerThanIRemember
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 09:00:14 pm »

crafters need mining!!

I guess everybody is well aware of that fact  ;D
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 09:17:42 pm »

maby so info about this minig

bikkebakke

• I'll show those FOnliners how RT is supposed to be
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2012, 11:34:32 pm »

How fast (or slow) is the respawn for ore and minerals in the mines???? I keep waiting & waiting and no ore. I tried both the Gecko and Juntown area mines and just kept getting " resourses are depleted". Very annoying.
Myes, I'm not that much against slower regentime for the resources but atm I get resources depleted all the time -.-

Go to mine, test all the deposits, everything is empty, you got 2 choices, wait or do something else.

So we test wait, you stand there for a long time until it respawns, get's a few resources, now either you may not carry that much so you go back and when you come back it's depleted again, or you can carry much but most likely some other people have depleted the mines before you fill up your quota...

Now lets not try wasting time by standing around doing nothing for 5 minutes and get almost nothing for it, so we run around doing random things, kill stuff I guess. Go back to mine, oh wait, since we where not there waiting all the time some other people have depleted the mines again, maybe you get 2-6 ores but thats probably it...

Now what I could do is play the game when it's 3am+ european time because then it's not that many people playing and there is a higher chance for me to get materials! Yea that's it, screw sleep, I want to be able to make my 100 10mm bullets so I can shoot some stuff for xp!
Gussiplurr - activehttp://fo2238.fodev.net/status/STATUS

wladimiiir

• Rotator
  • Independent FOnline developer
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2012, 08:57:15 am »

Myes, I'm not that much against slower regentime for the resources but atm I get resources depleted all the time -.-

Go to mine, test all the deposits, everything is empty, you got 2 choices, wait or do something else.

So we test wait, you stand there for a long time until it respawns, get's a few resources, now either you may not carry that much so you go back and when you come back it's depleted again, or you can carry much but most likely some other people have depleted the mines before you fill up your quota...

Now lets not try wasting time by standing around doing nothing for 5 minutes and get almost nothing for it, so we run around doing random things, kill stuff I guess. Go back to mine, oh wait, since we where not there waiting all the time some other people have depleted the mines again, maybe you get 2-6 ores but thats probably it...

Now what I could do is play the game when it's 3am+ european time because then it's not that many people playing and there is a higher chance for me to get materials! Yea that's it, screw sleep, I want to be able to make my 100 10mm bullets so I can shoot some stuff for xp!
Do you know that there is more mines over the wasteland? Not all of then are constantly depleted. ;)
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2012, 09:17:40 am »

indeed. I come  back from work, turns FOnline and go dig some ore and nothing to do. For players like me that can only play it 1-2h is suicide
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 22 queries.