"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 07:05:53 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Changelog 10/01/2012  (Read 10060 times)

Prometheus Pithras

• Blues, Blues Never Change
    • Black Metal Radio
Re: Changelog 10/01/2012
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2012, 07:32:29 pm »

Fuck for real!?!?  Hell yes!

but the 5 hex guard thing....    where did that come from in the first place O.o.

And why no luv for leaders!!!  Unarmed are op but leader continue to get shat on I am so sad  :'(

the 5 hex thing, i guess its another nerf to stealing, but still, if you kill something in an encounter, the npcs will "apropiate" of your kill and if your standing still theyll still tell you to not get closer..ha ha ha!

[img]http://oi43.tinypic.com/nmcnly.jpg[/img

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv9Zm8qBT-U[

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2012, 07:43:55 pm »

Was there an issue that prompted the change in guards comfort zone? This is an odd thing to have been concerned with IMO.

And northern Raiders attack if you're in the encounter with them too long, no apparent reason.

Yes people being able to steal and run away inside the warning time. Also helps vs the 1 hex bursting and dynamite etc etc

These Patrols are to become a lot harder, as they will be a main source of where high tech stuff is available in encounters (stuff which requires blueprints).

There will be more fixes for these, if we go a bit too far then its better than being too lax and lots of high tech equipment leaking out into the world. We can always loosen the rules a little bit if needed.

The NPCs aren't messing around any more :)

The age of high tech being high tech is approaching (hopefully!)
Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2012, 07:46:34 pm »

Oh shit, why have you changed that hex...? I have just died becouse some mauraders was following me and i wanted to cover myself with some NCR army, and they killed me! Its an stupid "fix" or "update" which only serves to annoy players... I think its reasonable that you cant approach them with a gun, to avoid 1 hex bursts...but I think there is some better ways to solve it... And you could make the guard encs more difficults for thief without damaging other players...
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 07:51:23 pm by Furior »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2012, 09:50:48 pm »

THANK YOU, that the molotovs are back and 30, WOOT, im happy now
Back In-Game :D
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2012, 04:54:30 am »

Thank you for the updates, hope to see a working sharpshooter one day... 5 hexes is definitely too much.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 04:58:13 am by Eclair »
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2012, 06:25:19 am »

Is there a possibility he just didn't see you? Or you just stood in one place and he started shooting just like that? Also - slavers are cool so they smoke as cool people usualy do! Maybe he needed to smoke a cig before killing another pray. Did you hear lighter's sound and a smoke before getting attacked by any chance?
I just stood in one place and he started shooting. And no, definitely I didn't hear any lighter's sound.

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2012, 04:09:18 pm »

I spawned 1 hex away from merchant party. I was highly amazed I didn't die. Rat's idea so far is the best way to fix this issue.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

codave

• Professional Noob Trainer
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2012, 09:19:57 pm »

Yes people being able to steal and run away inside the warning time. Also helps vs the 1 hex bursting and dynamite etc etc

Sure. lol

It's really working...

;)
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2012, 11:07:09 pm »

The age of high tech being high tech is approaching (hopefully!)

Don't worry we will find a way how to farm high tech stuff. Is it maxed HP , jinxed characters that makes enclave drop weapons and someone picks them up from ground that are in enclave faction or 2 proxy merc leader characters with 4 merceneries each finding vs encounters and just looting. Need just time to level up these specific task characters and then it's on and that's not it i have more ideas.

This game has no limits. Can't fix that. :)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 11:11:56 pm by T-888 »

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2012, 11:21:52 pm »

Don't want it to be impossible, I want it to be difficult ;)

Sure. lol

It's really working...

Its only the beginning :)
Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2012, 12:34:50 am »

Still we lack two crucial things to enjoy the game...HTH attack autoaim fixed,and weapon handling for EW.*Mentally prays St.Dev and GM*
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2012, 12:36:27 am »

there's not just 2 crucial things there's tons of crucial things need fixing lul.  PvP isn't the only thing to do this era :D.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2012, 01:23:18 am »

there's not just 2 crucial things there's tons of crucial things need fixing lul.  PvP isn't the only thing to do this era :D .

Yeah,but pvp with 300 hp naked trolls incredibly strong,and free is just too awesome thing to have fun with.Poor bursters.Well,glad there is so much more to do.still,IMO,mechanics strictly linked to character building like weapon handling and autoaim should be top priority..apart from trolling in unguarded town,leveling is a pain in the ass w-o autoaim... ::)
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 19 queries.