"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 05, 2024, 03:48:28 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Radaway  (Read 1330 times)

Pedosmile

• HAAH WAAW
Radaway
« on: January 09, 2012, 08:08:40 am »

Thanks to the forced real-time combat, occasional lag, control issues, and partly our own incompetence, my friend and I have become irradiated from multiple centaur/floater encounters. After he got his doctor level 2, we're very low on caps. However, we don't see radaway in the list of craftable items. We can't afford to heal ourselves quite yet, nor can we afford radaway. Does anyone have any idea how to craft radaway? We really need it.
ARWH. Scummers 4 lyf.

wladimiiir

• Rotator
  • Independent FOnline developer
Re: Radaway
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 08:23:39 am »

Thanks to the forced real-time combat, occasional lag, control issues, and partly our own incompetence, my friend and I have become irradiated from multiple centaur/floater encounters. After he got his doctor level 2, we're very low on caps. However, we don't see radaway in the list of craftable items. We can't afford to heal ourselves quite yet, nor can we afford radaway. Does anyone have any idea how to craft radaway? We really need it.
You will probably need Doctor profession for making RadAway, dont know which level, though.
Radiation slowly decreases so if you wait a while, you should not feel any influence of radiation (lowered AP). And when you got money, you can buy RadAway or let yourself healed at any doctor in the Wasteland.
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 08:32:44 am »

You will probably need Doctor profession for making RadAway, dont know which level, though.
Radiation slowly decreases so if you wait a while, you should not feel any influence of radiation (lowered AP). And when you got money, you can buy RadAway or let yourself healed at any doctor in the Wasteland.
Can you also find Mew under the truck?

You need to learn to read - he said that his friend got to doctor level 2. Radiation does not decrease over time, either.

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 08:46:50 am »

Hmm..
Doctor lvl 2 and no Radaway in craftinglist.. I think this is something to do with blueprints.

wladimiiir

• Rotator
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2012, 08:50:22 am »

You need to learn to read.
I apologize, morning for me :-\

Radiation does not decrease over time, either.
Nothing like this in "wipe" changelist. Or have I overread this too?
(Or maybe it will not decrease, but nevertheless after some time, effects of it disappear, thats what I meant)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 08:53:54 am by Mike Wall »
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2012, 08:53:18 am »

I apologize, morning for me :-\
I don't understand why people use this excuse - being tired does not make a person stupid.

wladimiiir

• Rotator
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2012, 08:55:39 am »

Tired does not make a person stupid.
Being tired makes people not being able to percept reality, sometimes.
And chill out, no need to be offensive.
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2012, 09:07:26 am »

I always just went to Junktown and visited the doctor.  It was pretty cheap, though I cannot remember how much.  Pretty sure it was less than 200 caps.

I do believe RadAway requires a blueprint - which I have no idea where/how to get.
Iguana Pete's sister

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2012, 09:07:47 am »

Being tired makes people not being able to percept reality, sometimes.
And chill out, no need to be offensive.
It makes people not able to "percept"? No, there's nothing like that. I wonder if you ever know what you're talking about.

You taking offense to something that I say does not equate to me "being offensive". I'm not responsible for your apparent emotional fragility. Anyway, you weren't helpful and contributed to the spread of misinformation - that enough warranted clarification. Deal with it.

wladimiiir

• Rotator
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2012, 09:23:51 am »

It makes people not able to "percept"? No, there's nothing like that. I wonder if you ever know what you're talking about.

You taking offense to something that I say does not equate to me "being offensive". I'm not responsible for your apparent emotional fragility. Anyway, you weren't helpful and contributed to the spread of misinformation - that enough warranted clarification. Deal with it.

OK man, obviously, you are tired too and you cant read either, otherwise you would not create new forum thread when there is already one concerning your issue.

your -> http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=20199.0
existing -> http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=20054.0

And the word "percept" exists, I just used it wrong, I meant "perceive".
Peace.
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2012, 10:48:55 am »

OK man, obviously, you are tired too and you cant read either, otherwise you would not create new forum thread when there is already one concerning your issue.

your -> http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=20199.0
existing -> http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=20054.0

And the word "percept" exists, I just used it wrong, I meant "perceive".
Peace.
Irrelevant issue, grasping at straws, etc. It's a valid point that you weren't helpful and that you were wrong. Deal with it and stop acting like a 12 year old.

Also I wasn't talking about the word you used when I said that there's nothing like that - improve your reading comprehension. I was talking about your "Being tired makes people not being able to percept reality" comment.

You are just all kinds of dull-minded. You should just stop.

wladimiiir

• Rotator
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2012, 10:57:59 am »

I don't understand why people use this excuse - being tired does not make a person stupid.

You win. You are the best.
BTW, how was this helpful?

PS: I am at least trying to be helpful -> http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=20068.0
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 23 queries.