"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 05, 2024, 07:21:42 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22

Author Topic: [Spoilers] Support perks locations  (Read 105053 times)

Re: [Spoilers] Support perks locations
« Reply #285 on: February 17, 2012, 07:10:59 pm »

Search wiki for "blueprints."   But FYI, it's just anything that you used to be able to craft on those profs pre-wipe, that don't show in fixboy immediately when taking both prof levels.

So can blueprints only be found in chest in random encounters?
« Reply #286 on: February 21, 2012, 03:22:13 am »

Are there minimum Charisma requirements to talk to the support perk givers, just like when interacting with other NPC's and quest givers?

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #287 on: February 21, 2012, 03:23:37 am »

Are there minimum Charisma requirements to talk to the support perk givers, as with quest givers?
some have charisama requirements. you can talk to all of them with 3 ch.
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #288 on: February 21, 2012, 03:24:36 am »

Great to know. Thank you.

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #289 on: March 18, 2012, 05:19:54 pm »

Where is the picture with the dialog choices for Ranger perk that JovankaB made? Or someone could please tell me what dialogs to choose.

Ok so sequence is 1 1 2 1 2 and when it ask you to spit choose spit.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 05:53:17 pm by Gob »
« Reply #290 on: March 25, 2012, 06:54:51 pm »

can I get a confirmation that you can't get scout unless you resign vc?

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #291 on: March 25, 2012, 08:01:51 pm »

whole point of beta is to test. so why don't you test it yourself?
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #292 on: March 25, 2012, 08:24:24 pm »

I can guarantee that if you resign VC you will not get scout for long time as you will get full of holes from turrets at entrance.
« Reply #293 on: March 25, 2012, 09:38:49 pm »

whole point of beta is to test. so why don't you test it yourself?

to test if somethings works you have to know how it's supposed to work, why do you think games have console commands? If you don't know the requirements how can you tell if its bugged? If the game was done and we were playing sure maintain some secrecy, it'll only last as long as it takes one person to post about it. But during a work in progress it's just stupid. Btw I am testing it myself, i meet all the know requirements and I can't get the perk so I'm finding out if vc faction actually disqualifies you for it since THAT would be a bug. Next time try thinking before you make inane comments, "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." - A L

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #294 on: March 25, 2012, 09:45:15 pm »

to test if somethings works you have to know how it's supposed to work, why do you think games have console commands? If you don't know the requirements how can you tell if its bugged? If the game was done and we were playing sure maintain some secrecy, it'll only last as long as it takes one person to post about it. But during a work in progress it's just stupid. Btw I am testing it myself, i meet all the know requirements and I can't get the perk so I'm finding out if vc faction actually disqualifies you for it since THAT would be a bug. Next time try thinking before you make inane comments, "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." - A L

the whole point of my post was people allways ask theses questions but never do anything before to see if it works themself. people expect others to do it other then just test themselfs. but anyway lets not make this a troll fest. testing things to find out the answer is part of beta you dont need to know how its supposed to be your just supposed to do it to get differnt answers and differnt ideas so how it could be better or if you think its wrong in that test put it in bugs.
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #295 on: March 25, 2012, 09:46:25 pm »

wrong post, delete
« Reply #296 on: March 25, 2012, 10:47:02 pm »

the whole point of my post was people allways ask theses questions but never do anything before to see if it works themself. people expect others to do it other then just test themselfs. but anyway lets not make this a troll fest. testing things to find out the answer is part of beta you dont need to know how its supposed to be your just supposed to do it to get differnt answers and differnt ideas so how it could be better or if you think its wrong in that test put it in bugs.

Testing is a group effort based on accumulated information, you have no idea what you are talking about. Moving on, if anyone who has the perk can confirm you can't be VC that would be great because I'm based out of there and don't want to become hated for no reason.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 10:48:59 pm by Roachor »

« Reply #297 on: March 26, 2012, 02:16:29 am »

I was VC and couldn't get scout. Then I quit, waited for rep to regain, and tried again; still no scout. By that point I had explored the entire traversable map anyways in an attempt to gain explorer, and felt no need to try after scout. I suspect ever join VC permanently kills that dialogue tree.

Also, your quote is probably not from Lincoln; its from proverbs.
Main Menu: Shift -> Credits
« Reply #298 on: March 31, 2012, 08:08:56 am »

give me sceen with talking solution for gunrunners.
« Reply #299 on: April 03, 2012, 11:30:30 pm »

Who in SF gives faster healing perk?
nm found the doc, needed mentats
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 11:58:45 pm by Roachor »

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 19 queries.