"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 29, 2024, 01:49:40 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Resource gathering  (Read 7667 times)

Wallace

• "Not a bug. It's a feature"
Re: Resource gathering
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2012, 10:02:47 am »

Yes, please put it into epic quotes, just because you may not have good relations with larger factions does not mean others do not.  Insomnia and unemployed? Do you believe everyone plays on the same timezone?

1) To hell with factions when one wants to play as a loner! (i do have some connections as a big fish in one of the NPK factions - but i still like to play like loner most of the time)

2) Europeans do. It's the reason enough against it. Open your eyes! Why does some feature has to be pain in the ass for specific timezone and cool for other ones?

craft, Craft, CRAFT! (armors)
sometimes repair dismantle stuff
Roleplay!
...and most of all; DEATH TO NERFING!!!
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2012, 10:34:02 am »

You seem to have a different view of "loner" as most people I know, It doesn't mean try to play the game like it's single player.

Also, do you know how often resources respawn? No? Who says it's going to be a pain in the ass for anyone as it might be completely random.

Wallace

• "Not a bug. It's a feature"
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2012, 10:41:24 am »

Some people like to be totally independent. Why not give freedom of letting people play as single pleyer with issues they choose and multiplayer overally (for example i like to do crafting/gathering myself and contact with other players just for fun and occasional hunt/TC)

I don't yet know how it's gonna be with resource resp BUT no one denied that's it's gonna be pain in the ass for loners (as i was pointing it out on multiple occasions)

EDIT: When i look at the availibility of resources now it kinda seems like my fears were correct

I recon so will be the case of science alts (unfortunately)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 10:39:41 pm by Wallace »

craft, Craft, CRAFT! (armors)
sometimes repair dismantle stuff
Roleplay!
...and most of all; DEATH TO NERFING!!!
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 24 queries.