"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 28, 2024, 08:32:48 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: art about wasteland in general  (Read 41533 times)

Re: art about wasteland in general
« Reply #135 on: April 13, 2013, 08:08:32 pm »

Heh funny stuff you should create a pdf with all the adventures of that masked man :D
« Reply #136 on: April 29, 2013, 09:20:16 pm »

After playing the good guy who just mind his business, me and a friend decided to play the bad guys. Both of us created characters with ST 10 and picked that overpowered perk (heavy handed if I recall, dont know if it was nerfed already). Anyway, we just stalked the wastes for easy prey and killed everything that was weaker than us (classic wasteland tactics here)... Well, theres was one time when we encountered this guy, the man didn't have anything, we knew it, when he saw us, two leather clad thugs running in his direction he started to scream "ME NAKED". Well, you can ask me if feel guilty, I would say that, somewhere deep in me I was, but my character -the brutal raider queen- wasn't. The guy was pummeled without mercy and thorn to pieces, just for brutal violence and sense of power. Well, we had some laughs, and this story inspired me to create this piece, not a good one indeed, but anyway, I feel that this belongs here. Enjoy

ps: maybe bad english
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 10:30:27 pm by Stigmata »
... in this you can trust

Senocular

• The Real Roleplayer
« Reply #137 on: April 29, 2013, 09:33:38 pm »

After playing the good guy who just mind his business, me and a friend decided to play the bad guys. Both of us created characters with ST 10 and picked that overpowered perk (heavy handed if I recall, dont know if it was nerfed already). Anyway, we just stalked the wastes for easy prey and killed everything that was weaker than us (classic wasteland tactics here)... Well, theres was one time when we encounter this guy, the man didn't have anything, we knew it, when he saw us, two leather clad thugs running in his direction he started to scream "ME NAKED". Well, you can ask me if feel guilty, I would say that, somewhere deep in me I was, but my character -the brutal raider queen- wasn't. The guy was pummeled without mercy and thorn to pieces, just for brutal violence and sense of power. Well, we had some laughs, and this story inspired me to create this piece, not a good one indeed, but anyway, I feel that this belongs here. Enjoy

*pic

ps: maybe bad english
Try saying now that killing bluesuits isn't rp.
Favorite forum posters:
Mike Crosser, the underground

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #138 on: May 01, 2013, 02:55:38 pm »

inspiring, to slay all blue suites :D
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Page created in 0.111 seconds with 18 queries.