"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 12:51:55 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: TB anti BG sniper (or crippler..?)  (Read 1119 times)

TB anti BG sniper (or crippler..?)
« on: January 03, 2012, 03:57:43 am »

Having much fun lately around san fran,the big problem are big gunner swarmers with 3 shots per turn,200 more hp,and bonus sequence.

What i am asking is:what is the sequence i need to get first turn in such TB encounters,and still not fuck up my build..?
Or else,what is the highest sequence a big gunner can get without fucking his build..?
any tactic hints,considering i m often 1vs 2 players..?

I was thinking to:

1 str plus jet.
9 per plus cigarettes
4 endurance,not giving any fuck about hp
1 ch
6 int
9 agi plus nuka.
10 luck

finesse and good natured maybe,or why not going for one hander and focusing on .223-needler.

With average gun we have 3 armshot with 55% percent crits,or 2 eyes with 223,or one and cover with sniper rifle.

Awareness
more crit
better crit
weapon handling
brof
more sequence
more sequence.

12 ap.
That s just an hypotesis,criticize please.All xp in small guns,to cover -20% malus from 4 str to wield 223 or sniper rifle.
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate
Re: TB anti BG sniper (or crippler..?)
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 04:09:28 am »

Emmm... tried Kamikaze trait?
>_>
It's 2.5 perks in one trait without "drawbacks", simply it's useless benefit in RT, but since you're TB user, it's useful for you, also:
big gunner swarmers with 3 shots per turn
What? Seems like you're dramatizing, or they like to eat cookies spawned by Voland at NCR. Because you'll need 18 AP to do x3 bursts with BRoF, what means they are 10 AG +x2 action boy +Jet +ate 4 cookies before entering the encounter.
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 04:13:38 pm »

Emmm... tried Kamikaze trait?
>_>
It's 2.5 perks in one trait without "drawbacks", simply it's useless benefit in RT, but since you're TB user, it's useful for you, also:What? Seems like you're dramatizing, or they like to eat cookies spawned by Voland at NCR. Because you'll need 18 AP to do x3 bursts with BRoF, what means they are 10 AG +x2 action boy +Jet +ate 4 cookies before entering the encounter.

Forgot kamikaze,ofc it will be included.I spoke some bullshit because of the late hours,and lack of sleeping,and alcohol post-party abuse,sorry.I was wondering if kamikaze,10 perception,and only one MORE seq would be enough to have priority crippling shots....
..Or if i just need to invest in spawning as far as possible from my target with cautious nature,maybe.
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2012, 06:33:29 pm »

i have some sg one hander sniper and its qute similar build, but i gave him 3x more crit. No earlier sequence, and I am always starting a turn when i farm NPCs

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2012, 06:44:17 pm »

Broke an arm in TB?

You win.  (unless of course they can see encounter, then just leave map, doc, and go back in)

So yes, crippler ftw.  though admittedly im not nearly as experience at tb as some others.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2012, 08:22:40 pm »

i have some sg one hander sniper and its qute similar build, but i gave him 3x more crit. No earlier sequence, and I am always starting a turn when i farm NPCs

Yeah,the problem is to counter specialized BG with (maybe)3x earlier sequence and surely kamikaze-
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.104 seconds with 22 queries.