Other > Winter 2011/2012

warning: silent death will become safetown grief tool

(1/5) > >>

avv:
With silent death you can cause massive ammount of damage when one-hexing with smg. You can do 300dmg on BA with 10mm smg. This will be used in safe towns for grief-purposes.
I can only suggest that the perk is disabled in safe towns via script, if possible.

Rage master:
no, so what someone will kill you, did you use it against ++toughnes and ba? there is perk man of steel if you dont want get high crit.

RavenousRat:
Well, that's what perk created for ;p
To assassinate unexpected victim.
That's really bad for me to suggest this, but: May be if guards will see a sneaker in guarded town, he should break sneaker's sneak instantly. So it still will be possible to assassinate someone in dark corners of guarded town where no guards, but if you'll run to NCR bazaar, for example, and get into guards' FoV, your sneak will end instantly, then poor bluesuiters can idle in NCR more safely and don't make threads about suicidal killers 24/7.

avv:

--- Quote from: Rage master on December 31, 2011, 12:07:33 pm ---no, so what someone will kill you, did you use it against ++toughnes and ba? there is perk man of steel if you dont want get high crit.
--- End quote ---

Dude, silent death auto-crits from behind when sneaked. So it will kill most targets instantly with cheap weapons. And that's what suicidebursting is all about: making your enemy lose more than you did.

--- Quote from: RavenousRat on December 31, 2011, 12:24:20 pm ---Well, that's what perk created for ;p
To assassinate unexpected victim.
That's really bad for me to suggest this, but: May be if guards will see a sneaker in guarded town, he should break sneaker's sneak instantly. So it still will be possible to assassinate someone in dark corners of guarded town where no guards, but if you'll run to NCR bazaar, for example, and get into guards' FoV, your sneak will end instantly, then poor bluesuiters can idle in NCR more safely and don't make threads about suicidal killers 24/7.

--- End quote ---

I agree. Assasination in dark corners is alright but it's hard to implement. It will turn into "right on the edge of dark cornsers assasination" and whatever nonsense. Assasination is okay but you know surviving is part of assasination and that's what suicide bursters don't do.

Solar:
I think we just need a trading area in the Hub, then there'd be little excuse for standing around in full equipment in a safe area.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version