"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 20, 2024, 01:23:11 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Professions, and that little house...  (Read 4961 times)

Marko

• Treeman say map unsafe.
    • Updating the 2238 wiki
Professions, and that little house...
« on: December 27, 2011, 06:14:31 am »

Question #1: in what ways will profession requirement be different from the current wiki info? I heard there will be no stat requirements for professions but what other differences will there be?

Question #2: to get that little house, rather than a tent, looks like we need Outdoorsman 100. But i heard it comes with a locked door. What will be our options to get that door opened? Like do we also need Lockpick 100 to get that door open?
Be patient with me. I'm from the USA so my English isn't very good.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
Re: Professions, and that little house...
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 07:13:10 am »

to open the door on outdoors man house you need bomb or lockpicker.
Roaming the waste again.

avv

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 12:22:07 pm »

Question #1: in what ways will profession requirement be different from the current wiki info? I heard there will be no stat requirements for professions but what other differences will there be?

So far it appears that profesions require the same skills as before, but you need blueprints to unlock certain craftables, like buffout.

to open the door on outdoors man house you need bomb or lockpicker.

Derp derp lockpicker alt and proxy. Or autoclicker with low lockpick, if there's even 5% chance.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Marko

• Treeman say map unsafe.
    • Updating the 2238 wiki
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 05:32:09 am »

Okay so no specific lockpick skill level required to get into your Outdoorsman Camp? The higher the easier sounds great. Just wanted to know if there was a required minimum.

From these replies it also sounds like one character could potentially be a small guns 3 crafter at the same time as being a big guns 3 crafter and an energy expert crafter. Can anyone verify this is correct?

Logical next question: how are blueprints obtained?
Be patient with me. I'm from the USA so my English isn't very good.

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 07:05:35 am »

Okay so no specific lockpick skill level required to get into your Outdoorsman Camp? The higher the easier sounds great. Just wanted to know if there was a required minimum.
I've heard about 60% as minimum, but this needs to be confirmed.

Keep it cool, 60% of lockpick is a matter of 2nd level alt, with 10 PE, 10 IN and Lockpick tagged.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 07:07:44 am by Wichura »
Nie biegaj za stadem.

avv

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 12:44:01 pm »

Keep it cool, 60% of lockpick is a matter of 2nd level alt, with 10 PE, 10 IN and Lockpick tagged.

Even better is to have dedicated outdoorman tent maker-lockpicker for all alts. Proxy that, make shared tents for all alts and lockpick all the doors while doing it.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Gunduz

• [MDK]skankin
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2011, 01:51:15 pm »

I've heard about 60% as minimum, but this needs to be confirmed.

I managed to get it with 50% on the second try. It's nothing too unreasonable. It's probably doable from even lower levels, it might just take a while.

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2011, 02:01:45 pm »

The door shouldn't be locked at all. Will look into it, when I am back home next year.

yoz

• yoz ace / yoz kage
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2011, 07:51:18 am »

Can someone post a screenshot of that house.
Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children.
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2011, 01:52:39 pm »

I guess it is a classified content, so i doubt that you'll get to see it if unless you're a CBT member.
Wasteland is a tricky business.

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2011, 08:35:52 pm »

and from the proffesion question, the max level will be leve 2, so you can have to the max 3 professions, for tier 3 items(like buffout, CA...) you will need to find blueprints

Wallace

• "Not a bug. It's a feature"
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2011, 04:00:51 pm »

But how are those blueprints obtained???

craft, Craft, CRAFT! (armors)
sometimes repair dismantle stuff
Roleplay!
...and most of all; DEATH TO NERFING!!!
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2011, 05:07:33 pm »

But how are those blueprints obtained???

Good question , i want to know too. More if they will be like books like for crafting purposes or those will be like consumable items that will grant the knowledge to craft certain high tier items ?
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 21 queries.