"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 17, 2024, 12:15:26 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Author Topic: Followers points  (Read 33661 times)

Followers points
« on: December 25, 2011, 07:56:40 pm »

Well it isnt bug but i would like to know basic rules of number followers points:
1 charisma - XXX points ?
100% speach - XXX points ?
magnetic personality - + 50 points
good natured - XXX points ?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 05:35:21 pm by greece crisis »

Ghosthack

• Rotator
  • Bytecruncher
Re: Followers points
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2011, 12:02:35 pm »

1 CH - 10 points
3% speech - 1 point
Good natured - 50 points

Maximum is 300 (10 CH, 300% speech, good natured and magnetic personality).

avv

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2011, 01:16:55 pm »

1 CH - 10 points
3% speech - 1 point
Good natured - 50 points

Maximum is 300 (10 CH, 300% speech, good natured and magnetic personality).

Thanks!
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 10:03:03 am »

So how much does a human, dog, slave, and mutant cost in points?

(and any other followers)
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Ghosthack

• Rotator
  • Bytecruncher
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2011, 11:42:01 am »

Mutant - 90
Companion - 70
BG Merc - 70
SG Merc - 60
Ghoul Merc - 50
Melee Merc - 50
Dog - 40

Brahmins are limited to 1+number_of_dogs/2
Slaves are limited to 2+num_mercs+num_companions

Brahmin/slaves don't use any PP.

These numbers will most likely be changed in future patch.

avv

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2011, 12:19:02 pm »

Energy merc must be 60 aswell, since you can have five with max points.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2011, 03:43:12 pm »

I dont get u devs....
So u can still make powerfull "proxy mercleaders" carrying 3 mutants/ 4bg mercs/ 5 plasma rifle mercs.....
One of the biggest PvP ruining factor - mercs still the same after wipe.... n/c
why dont u listen to the community ?

If u want to give some cool, feature for "madmaxwannabies" u should just allow to obtain ONE npc-follower (companions like in single Fallout like Ian or Cassidy 4 example) via quest (and that quest should require CHA to prevent every single PvP Ape carriyng 1 mercs with his side on battle).   
By keeping the mercs u propose - there still gona be MERCS bazooka gridcamping/ gridartillery,   Insta-death Cheatlike real time mercstraps on wasteland encounters......  so the biggest downsides of the game that was criticise by zilion players as obvious evil gona be kept as they are.... just cant get ur way of thinking...

just please give me ur arguments for not making this game NORMAL
its just common sense why ur blind ?

« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 03:50:21 pm by Rascal_ »

Saumax

• The one who challenges the sun
    • NRA Forum
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2011, 03:50:21 pm »

Companion - 70
so a char with 10 charisma will be able to take only 1 dude? (only basing on charisma)

bad devs! bad!
Mr. T używa kastetów ponieważ siła uderzenia przeciwnika gołą pięścią jest zbyt duża.

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2011, 03:52:22 pm »

Brahmins are limited to 1+number_of_dogs/2
Slaves are limited to 2+num_mercs+num_companions

Brahmin/slaves don't use any PP.
So if I understood correctly, any char can have two slaves or one brahmin, no matter what CH he/she has?
Nie biegaj za stadem.

jan0s1k

• If it bleeds we can kill it...
    • Chosen Soldiers
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2011, 03:53:57 pm »

Mutant - 90
Companion - 70
BG Merc - 70
SG Merc - 60
Ghoul Merc - 50
Melee Merc - 50
Dog - 40

Yahoo, buy Melee Merc → give him bazooka → have fun on grid with big number of mercs (yes, I can buy melee instead of bg merc, does it matter?) :>

By the way, still npc is considered as 2 slots on world map, or only PP are important?

avv

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2011, 04:02:32 pm »

I'll agree with Rascal. Mercs were hated by most who participated in pvp. There's basically nothing to justify them to exist. Saying "they can be used for those who have less players" is not valid because they can also be used by those who have more. First swarm, then merc swarm.

Even though mercs got some nerfs, it still wouldn't hurt the gameplay at all not to have them. At least not the energy, bg and mutants. Slaves, dogs, brahmins and some single shot guys aren't a big deal.

Imagine the problem with mercs like this: with avenger, drugs and BA you've got a Hammer worth of let's say 25k caps. If you have 4 bg mercs, you have a hammer worth of 100k caps. If the player wanted to use those caps on common gear, he would get 4 hammers but he can't use them at the same time. But with mercs the player can just get a massive hammer and land it on enemy's head at once.

Ghosthack

• Rotator
  • Bytecruncher
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2011, 04:10:42 pm »

Yahoo, buy Melee Merc → give him bazooka → have fun on grid with big number of mercs (yes, I can buy melee instead of bg merc, does it matter?) :>
Melee merc has low % in all weapon skills but melee/unarmed.

By the way, still npc is considered as 2 slots on world map, or only PP are important?
The amount of NPCs in your party, is globally governed by PP.

So if I understood correctly, any char can have two slaves or one brahmin, no matter what CH he/she has?
Yes.

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2011, 04:27:29 pm »

Dont forget that mercs will still cost a lot of money plus you wont be able to leave map with them if they are in combat.
But yeah, mercs didnt bring anything good to the gameplay.
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2011, 06:24:17 pm »

OMG...mercs are bad...BG are bad...i am poor NCR crafter or noob and i am scrared of mercs...devs remove them because i am to poor to buy them...<---just listen to yourself. stop crying make good power build, take some friends and kill them all. mercs will be extremly expensive after wipe. stop usig agrue about mercs swarm and other crying post.

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2011, 11:39:23 pm »

you wont be able to leave map with them if they are in combat.

This is the reason they were stupid before. It also takes a lot more effort to get someone capable of having multiple powerful mercs. As Saumax has spotted, low level chars just loaded with Cha won't be walking round with huge teams.
Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 21 queries.