"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 29, 2024, 08:28:58 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Sha Enin exploitable bug  (Read 2830 times)

balio666

• TSAR
Sha Enin exploitable bug
« on: December 21, 2011, 10:33:31 am »

Sha Enin never forget when you killed him once, and run to you everytime you enter NCR. Like avv pointed out to me, it's abusable because one player can make Sha Enin unable to trade for hours by running around NCR without getting hit. Guards wont attack you till Sha Enin hit you.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 10:37:42 am by balio666 »

Balio, Sunder, Snooky, Nopa, Lanza, Wyrn, Slevin, Avarice, Nevins, Alistar
Re: Sha Enin exploitable bug
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 01:09:35 pm »

one player can make Sha Enin unable to trade for hours by running around NCR without getting hit
Pff, do you really think that player is an idiot? He won't waste time on running around, he'll just make Sha Enin stuck in some BoS bunker or brahmin pens or doctor's toilet or other place or... oh yes! Your own house in resident area! I want Sha Enin in my house so no one will bother him and I'll have personal store at home! I'll lead my friend there from time to time to trade with him.
Devs should fix that strange behavior of revenge to all NPCs, not only traders, because that's 1) has no reason, 2) stupid, 3) as you said: abusable. You kill NPC, he respawns, and then he chases you until do final strike. What for? Just make NPC return to his starting position and do whatever he's always doing, nothing more.

balio666

• TSAR
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 02:23:40 pm »

I was expecting your trolling science on this one, indeed stuck Sha Enin is even simpler (btw you need to go through a green grid to access residential area so it doesnt seems possible to stuck him there).
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 02:26:41 pm by balio666 »

Balio, Sunder, Snooky, Nopa, Lanza, Wyrn, Slevin, Avarice, Nevins, Alistar

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 05:44:55 am »

I agree, this, hopefully not 100% intentional, feature should just be gotten rid of for the reasons already stated. It creates more bad than good.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 18 queries.