Poll

Which build do you think is better?

Endurance, more HP
- 1 (33.3%)
2xToughness
- 2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: More Endurance (more HP) vs. 2xToughness  (Read 729 times)

wladimiiir

• Rotator
  • Independent FOnline developer
More Endurance (more HP) vs. 2xToughness
« on: December 20, 2011, 11:46:31 am »

Hello all, what do you think is better? To have more health or to have 2xToughness perk?

Re: More Endurance (more HP) vs. 2xToughness
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 12:02:53 pm »

Both... with low hp you will get killed often by crit based enemy builds whilst with no toughness enemy bursters will one-hex you easily.
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 01:22:26 pm »

Both... with low hp you will get killed often by crit based enemy builds whilst with no toughness enemy bursters will one-hex you easily.

Totally agreed.Also,i would not personally pick 3 with luck,1 with extremely high shooting ability should prevent critical failures,otherwise i would pick six,for an average shooter build.

Also,what s the point in being able to shoot precisely with sharpshooter and 8 perception when you have so low crit chances?(useless aiming..)...So,begin with carving a point out of perception and agility,that can be buffed with nuka cola and  cigarettes..(easily bought in junktown)
So we have:
3 str and weapon handling.
6 per is more than enough for a pve shooter,buffed to 7 with cigarettes.My pve sniper lived happily with that,very happily,don t be afraid.
8 end is okay enough.
3 ch for your social stuff and your dog
6 int would be enough to have 200 in one skill and about 120 in other 2
7 agility should be cool,with nuka cola.(100 caps in jt)
6 luck is enough with 2 more critical plus better critical for some fun in pve.

So i suggest: Awareness,toughness x1,lifegiver,weapon handling,more critical,more critical,better critical.

Good natured,small frame,or if you do not want to sacrifice carry weight,choose something else.

It was written in a hurry,verify if there are mistake.Hugs,your old comrade.
I like your style mike,you don t care about ''best possible build'',but just about self sufficiency and having the most interactive playthrough possible,while striving to survive and helping everyone on the way.
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate

wladimiiir

• Rotator
  • Independent FOnline developer
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 02:42:07 pm »

Thank you Rain :).
I had a feeling it would come to this point when someone will try to "improve" my build. I know I could do better with criticalls and stuff, but what is the point:) These build were not meant to be PvP builds. The point was, if I met some dangerous brainless PK, who does not speak (because he (it?) is brainless), what is the better way of surviving, 2xtoughness or more health. But as you answered, it depends on situation:)
And I cant be bothered to make another build, anyway:) I am very happy with my current one.
I hope I meet you soon in somewhere in the wasteland, my friend.

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2011, 03:08:37 pm »

I'm forever HtH fan and I will stay with 2x toughness.
I don't know much about gun builds and I don't want to know, but of course both them would be nice on same time :D
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 26 queries.