"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 29, 2024, 01:41:28 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Armor Class  (Read 13908 times)

gr1m055

Re: Armor Class
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2011, 06:45:38 pm »

What's sense of AC in TB ?

Is this even a serious question?

Actually I think that is a very good question. You know there are people who like playing this game in turn base, how is AC going to apply if all you do is walk in turn base? I would like to know also, I sometimes play turn based when I farm in this current session.
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2011, 07:00:55 pm »

Youre wrong about one thing Ravenous.
You quoted formula, and there is something like that: "when critters turn begins...", so it means, that doesnt matter if you get shot by RL, or grenade from other critter/player, because its not YOUR turn then. You can still try to knock out yourself, but... well, its trololo so maybe you can try:P
And where I said about KB from other player? >_>
I just pointed out that you don't have to actually move, with your own legs.

desertfox2126

• Whats sup Gurl Pantz
« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2011, 07:47:31 pm »

If that's irony you're retarded. Do you really think someone standing will dodge a bullet?
Ummmm u ever hear of the Matrix?

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2011, 06:28:41 am »

About the bullet-dodging.

Hardly possible whatsoever, but if you think about it, not entirely "IMPOSSIBLE U FUCK NUB".

If someone with enough nerve, near-complete lack of self-survival, etc were to pay attention the the guy with the gun, he could look at where the enemy is pointing the gun, and move out of the way right before the shot is fired.

Of course, it'd have to be overly if not impossibly calculated movements, with extreme agility, but no problem for the guy with 10 agility and 10 perception hm? :)
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2011, 09:32:29 am »

If someone with enough nerve, near-complete lack of self-survival
No, you just need to be 1v1 and see opponent's eyes, it enough to "dodge" bullets, the problem is you need to be close him and from fallout's point of view AC would be affected by PE and IN and doctor/science skill, as you need to know humans much, but the game has nothing to do with real life ;p
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2011, 10:31:15 am »

And where I said about KB from other player? >_>
I just pointed out that you don't have to actually move, with your own legs.

Then yes. youre right:) But still its pointless, to waste APs instead of... wasting APs.
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2011, 03:02:03 pm »

What about the HTH perks AC modiffiers? I was suggesting than that where static, because if is related to martial arts/street fighting have nothing to do whit running, its about good reflexes and hand/feet teckniques (or moving a la matrix style for evading bullets (?) )
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 24 queries.