"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 12:41:28 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: EW perks  (Read 4834 times)

Re: EW perks
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2011, 10:36:53 am »

sure apa -crit % mod are 15-20%? +enclave has perk man of steel? ;] damn devs u make weapon mk3 almost imposible to loot...well i think now only way is killing them using radio and taxi until they are out of amo or hp...i think it will be funny ;]
and what about gauss pistols? i hard rumors that they wont be implemented in next sesion?
Iron grip gives only 50% resistance to weapon drops with 10 EN, it's like stonewall vs knock outs, and no one likes stonewall  ;)
Balls Man of Steel will just make less failures in weapon drops, but it won't negate them.
So if Enclave don't have >10 EN (well, who knows) - get Finesse+max crit perks squad to have at least some chance to crit in the arms, give them mausers and just pwn enclave troopers in TB by shooting hands and picking their weapons up and then run away from enc, because you won't kill them, I think. Also if they're still stealable, then you can also steal from them in TB after you droped their weapon, this way you'll get weapon+all items from them without killing.
50% isn't immunity, it's just you'll need one more crippler on each crippler you usually use.
So, cripplers in BA/tesla with fastest weapon that can aim +some bluesuiters with steal skill, who picks weapon up and then steals ammo/items from their inventory after.
Or just plant damned dynamite! In TB, they won't do anything to you until it'll be their turn, I even robbed one player once in TB and ran to exit grid in my turn, it means you can safely come to him, set dynamite to lowest time possible, plant it and walk out, I think dynamite will explode on the next turn, and even if not, who cares if you die, if you have someone there who will loot.
Need imba tier3 weapon? They made enclave unkillable? Get cripplers or dynamite. Anyway, in worst case, you'll just jump in wearing bluesuit, with mauser/BB gun and just start shoot his arms, weapon-looters must have on 1-2 less sequence than cripplers, like cripplers kamikaze+10PE+may be sequence perks, looters the same but 9 PE, if enclave troopers will have 100500 sequence, then it doesn't matter anyway, main thing is for looters to have less sequence than cripplers.

avv

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2011, 10:48:54 am »

Dynamite needs blueprint and takes a while to craft. Plus enclave has 700hp.

Here's 100% safe and very cheap way to get enclave weapons.
1. Make a sneaker with silent death, better crits and bonus move x2
2. Get a car or brahmin kart, drive it near navarro
3. Turn on TB
4. Keep making encounters with that car until you get enclave
5. Move behind the enclave in sneak mode, go as close to the grid as possible and shoot enclave in the arm
6. Leave the encounter, reload, resneak and enter again
7. Cripple all arms of the enclave by repeating 5 and 6
8. Once that's done, enter in sneak, go 4 hex away from some avenger enclave and shoot him in the arm in hopes to get weap drop. Now you can pick it up, stash it and return for more guns.
9. Once there's no more lootable guns, just get your car and make another enc.

Totally works http://clip2net.com/s/1qtFs
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2011, 04:00:40 pm »

No way, not like that. I do really hope devs will make sure that enclave patrols have enough ammo  :).

Good to see that there will be a new weapon in use.

well we have thiefs dont we? ;]

DJ Bulva

• Ego Slayers
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2011, 12:46:02 pm »

I try this builder
http://www.nitue.net

And perk Bonus Rate of Fire ist included here, its a bug builder or isnt implemented in game?
(ew of course above 225 %, same pro on weapon handling)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 12:48:38 pm by DJ Bulva »

gr1m055

« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2011, 09:21:22 pm »

The character planner was made with whats in beta currently, and it was kind of released too early. It was released before solar decided to do make EW requirements for some perks like BROF for example.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 22 queries.