"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 05, 2024, 06:03:14 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: BHH and Friends VS Rogues  (Read 2146 times)

gr1m055

BHH and Friends VS Rogues
« on: December 15, 2011, 07:25:59 am »

Honestly listening to mumble comms is much more interesting than having music in the background.

I basically made this thread to show AVV as he seems very amused by how we communicate in these fights :X This was a fight a long time ago and its probably the most hilarious when it comes to mumble comm. AVV you should get a kick out of this one, or anybody else out there that likes to watch these TC videos. This is one of my favorite TC videos as its actually funny with some of the stuff we say in TC :P I did not record this by the way it is one of the BHH members who recorded this, and I thought of this video when AVV said he likes listening to mumble comm in these videos in another thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI6O-hah37E

avv

Re: BHH and Friends VS Rogues
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 08:47:14 am »

Thanks GR1M055. I'm sure all video-making factions have clips which contain funny mumble material. c88 might have some if you ask nicely.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 09:00:10 am »

Shoot triple eight eighty eight ;D , never saw this battle from this perspective , thanks.

gr1m055

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 10:29:35 am »

Thanks GR1M055. I'm sure all video-making factions have clips which contain funny mumble material. c88 might have some if you ask nicely.

I saw a Reno TTTLA/C88 video with LeMark yelling GRIM IS LOOTING ME! XD I didn't get away with any loot as I got swarmed in the process of looting LeMark. But it was LOLz to hear him say that XD

I thought this one was funny because the minute it starts "We're going to die" and ends with Rush them gosh idiots... And in this fight I was up all night mumbling and not making coherent sentences. That was me saying Ok guys blashshblehhhhh I think I was trying to tell them where they were, I was on a sneaker, but I ended up just mumbling gibberish. And yes you got to love Reese and his random orders, I am pretty sure the sneaker didn't loot his stuff and go world map :X
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2011, 10:46:37 am »

reese as gang leader? hahaha  ;D

gr1m055

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2011, 11:36:33 am »

No he is not leader of my gang or any gang for that matter. He is a young kid and he is knowledgeable at town control and knows strategy. And he is a decent fighter and is good at this game. But he is very bossy and sometimes doesn't know the time and place which can be funny at moments. But you know even though he is young kid he can be helpful in winning a fight because he might say something which would help win, other times its just plain annoying taking orders from a kid. But that is just whole other subject matter.

But anyways the point of posting this video was to give some of you guys a good laugh with some of the stuff that was said during this fight.
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2011, 11:45:52 am »

i know reese voice...it is like justin bieber voice...

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2011, 12:32:08 am »

i know reese voice...it is like justin bieber voice...
How do you know? You must listen to him.

And BHH, if you're making vids. Let the sneaker record. It's good way to record the whole action.

Alexandrite

• Never trust a Game Master with a big smile.
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2011, 04:20:19 am »

This is a good video... good war on war violence!  :P

May God have mercy on my enemies, because I won't.

Jescri

• TTTLA
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2011, 08:04:09 am »

You raped their rape-train  ;D
[My signature was too big, like Jescri's dick]

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2011, 11:26:17 am »

I wouldn't say 'they' did it, they just attacked when rape train was out of action points and couldn't defend because just killed militia.

Frenchy

• TSAR
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2011, 11:46:04 pm »

Chosen Soldiers was in Reno too  :)

gr1m055

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2011, 03:05:40 am »

I wouldn't say 'they' did it, they just attacked when rape train was out of action points and couldn't defend because just killed militia.
Well it's always easier for the side with the militia. And that's kind of a bad spot to try to kill the militia and other players. It works sometimes other times it doesn't. Broken Hills is a hard town to rush when the players are in downtown with militia.

But I just wanted to post Indagray's video because it was lolz more so than showing off a good tactic.

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2011, 04:15:54 am »

it was a good fight... nice video 8)
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 31 queries.