"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 08:30:25 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Level-up and more special encounters.  (Read 897 times)

The Greaser

• FACT: The Greaser is some haircut, stylish kind.
Level-up and more special encounters.
« on: December 11, 2011, 04:06:52 am »

Normally, I think that 21 levels is too short for a character. I think that reaching the level cap of 30 or higher is good because in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, level caps are 30 or higher due to new downloadable content. We need more special encounters also such as the disappearing telephone booth, exploding cows in Fallout 2 and maybe even a new one that could make your character find a abandoned building of some sort and use it as a base (probably a garage to find a car and a few special items?)
Re: Level-up and more special encounters.
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 04:48:10 am »

Srsly, are you fucking kidding me?! Man, i accept the vent part. But don't, never use Fallout 3 and Fallout: NV level uping system as example, they are TOTALY overpowered, you can have like 6, 7 or even 8 skills maxed out at level 30 in those games.

We don't need more level, we need new stuff, new quests, new builds and new ways to play this game, it, for me, would be a great ideia to do soo. Boosting PvP won't help anymore, we need more thing that not only PvP Apes can enjoy, but Casual (Not the Hello Kittz online, the FOnline casual-type), roleplayer and other types. But i understand GM's aren't machines, so im trying to come up whit some quest and dialogs.

Hope i don't seen ofensive (Wich i will probably be), but this is just a mad ideia.
WUT, GAUSS RIFLE TO DA FACE.

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 04:55:42 am »

Normally, I think that 21 levels is too short for a character. I think that reaching the level cap of 30 or higher is good because in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas...

Didn't read past that. Using FO 3 or NV as reference for FOnline can only lead to bad things.

Marko

• Treeman say map unsafe.
    • Updating the 2238 wiki
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 05:24:39 am »

Level cap could be 99. It would still take you just as long to get all those professions and skills, but when you're done, they'd all be wrapped up neatly in one character, not 14.

I agree on the quests thing but yeah, it takes time to write them, [and donations], creativity, donations, coding sessions, [donations], some testing time, [two brand new twin Dell servers with a Gold support plan], and did i mention donations?

So for sure: we should all be writing our own quests and submitting them for developer review! (But with no deadlines or eta expectations of course.)
Be patient with me. I'm from the USA so my English isn't very good.
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2011, 05:04:41 pm »

Cpt. Obvious strikes again. New quests and locatios are in progress imho and increasing level cap as well.
Kill them all and let the god sort them out.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 23 queries.