"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 28, 2024, 12:04:26 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: bg balance  (Read 23580 times)

Re: bg balance
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2011, 02:57:18 pm »

t-888 i have more exp than you on tc so stop using this as argument. but is see conv with you has no sense because you can see only tip of your own nose, only you have right to say what is good and what is bad, well my friend u are just common player and stop acting like fucking prima donna. if you are telling me 1sniper can handle +++brd bg now you are wrong. snipers can handle bg but only if you are one of tttla zerling and all what you can do is rush da loot.
and i know av can be looted now only from enclave..i like this idea of making this rare weapon but it is still overpowered, i would like to see gatling gun with perk spray and prey with booseted damage than av as ultimate weapon.
rockets arent same now and in cbt. i know how many damage can deal normal rocket: 30-90, and in cbt only 30-50, and i know bg is good because of splash damage and kd but it is to weak now. what is splash of 30 damage on each player? nothing
and i like bg-s but now they are to strond compare to other classes

t-888 you can be polite to my dick, who isnt agree with me? hahaha t888 you dont have to post here if you are type of person "i know better because i know better"
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 03:08:42 pm by jacky »

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2011, 03:59:42 pm »

if you are telling me 1sniper can handle +++brd bg now you are wrong.

I remember a time where big gunner could make 3 burst at 120 damage in a row to sniper, at 35hex range, with 10luck, 10end and 250HP. Know what? Sniper survived and good snipers teams were still slaughtering big guns in open fields.

snipers can handle bg but only if you are one of tttla zerling and all what you can do is rush da loot.

Won't even comment a so pathetic sentence.

and i know av can be looted now only from enclave..i like this idea of making this rare weapon but it is still overpowered, i would like to see gatling gun with perk spray and prey with booseted damage than av as ultimate weapon.

Both will probably be great weapons. Not ultimate either.

rockets arent same now and in cbt. i know how many damage can deal normal rocket: 30-90, and in cbt only 30-50, and i know bg is good because of splash damage and kd but it is to weak now. what is splash of 30 damage on each player? nothing
Use AP rockets and then come back. 50 damage on 3 players + KD effect is more than viable.
They are too strong only against energy, which sucks balls without BRoF.
t-888 you can be polite to my dick, who isnt agree with me? hahaha t888 you dont have to post here if you are type of person "i know better because i know better"
You are same type of person. More retarded though.

Conclusion: Go learn to play and then come back to testing.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2011, 04:09:37 pm »

and i heard that from tttla ;D
hehehe no fucking way ;]
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2011, 04:16:33 pm »

t-888 i have more exp than you on tc so stop using this as argument. but is see conv with you has no sense because you can see only tip of your own nose, only you have right to say what is good and what is bad, well my friend u are just common player and stop acting like fucking prima donna. if you are telling me 1sniper can handle +++brd bg now you are wrong. snipers can handle bg but only if you are one of tttla zerling and all what you can do is rush da loot.

First of all you don't know anything about me , with whom i play or how long and the raw amount of time played is not a factor how good you play or how precise your judgment of balance is , in this case it is horribly off the track.

The combat balance surely doesn't circle around that one build can be better than other in 1 vs 1 situations , you must think bigger , think about team fights. Of course big gunner has much advantages over a sniper in certain scenarios , but it doesn't mean it's unbalanced , they aside from each other with certain variables and utilities for combat purposes used effectively by major fighting parties in the wasteland.

t-888 you can be polite to my dick, who isnt agree with me?

Umm , no one agrees with you ...

and i heard that from tttla ;D
hehehe no fucking way ;]

So what he is still a reasonable person that is amazingly polite to you despite your stupid answers.

Conclusion: Go learn to play and then come back to testing.

This
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 04:20:50 pm by T-888 »
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2011, 06:31:06 pm »

If there is one thing I've learned in two and a half years of playing FOnline is that you are NEVER right (no matter who you are) when you have a discussion with Crazy or T888. Arguments or examples don't work on them so stop trying, my suggestion for jacky is to chill, have a beer and have fun playing. This fight was lost before it even started.

Still, I'm considering changing my signature with this:

I remember a time where big gunner could make 3 burst at 120 damage in a row to sniper, at 35hex range, with 10luck, 10end and 250HP. Know what? Sniper survived and good snipers teams were still slaughtering big guns in open fields.

...it's just awesome. Good snipers teams never slaughtered good bg teams until this wipe. Bg's were very good at close range and at medium range. Also, higer HP, crazy damage (the damage was also constant, unlike snipers which needed bypass and crits), toughness, drugs (like psycho whitch made bg's/bursters into BOS paladins), fewer action points needed for shooting with the weapons that matter (sniper vs av, mini, rl) etc. All these are not my "opinions', there are facts. Don't get me wrong, I understood that I cannot stop the bg era, if players love so much their bg's it's probablly ok to return the "good times" but I am just intrigued when I read quotes like Crazy's and I can't help myself to answer. That sniper that took 3 bursts at 120 damage and survived must of been a hell of a guy and if he is the reason that snipers should be nerfed, I agree.
Those of you who think you know everything are annoying to those of us who do!

« Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children! »  Section 8 official motto

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2011, 06:51:32 pm »

You mean that season, where majority of players were BG ?
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2011, 07:02:20 pm »

You mean that season, where majority of players were BG ?
I remember it as the season where I saw most different builds in TC: thrower tank, thrower sneak, big guns burster, laser sniper, plasma tank and SG snipers. I especially remember rda guys dominating more than one time with full SG sniper team.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2011, 07:11:37 pm »

I remember it as the season where I saw most different builds in TC: thrower tank, thrower sneak, big guns burster, laser sniper, plasma tank and SG snipers. I especially remember rda guys dominating more than one time with full SG sniper team.
Seems like we were playing different servers, because I dont remember any energy or throwing. On the RDA note, youre right, but it was only due to the fact that, like I said, majority of players were BG and they could squeeze the maximum of it by having superior tactics.
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2011, 07:29:06 pm »

If there is one thing I've learned in two and a half years of playing FOnline is that you are NEVER right (no matter who you are) when you have a discussion with Crazy or T888. Arguments or examples don't work on them so stop trying, my suggestion for jacky is to chill, have a beer and have fun playing. This fight was lost before it even started.

Why your personality should have any effect on my opinion ? One thing for sure , we don't start to argue if we don't have a damn good reason , it's why we don't start useless and stupid topics like this , defending them is like lying. When i give arguments and examples , they seem to be useless since many kids like jacky usually forget that those arguments are an answer for his , so they just keep talking rubbish in circles.

Good snipers teams never slaughtered good bg teams until this wipe. Bg's were very good at close range and at medium range. Also, higer HP, crazy damage (the damage was also constant, unlike snipers which needed bypass and crits), toughness, drugs

Big gunners this season are good at close range and medium , has reliable good , constant damage against fragile snipers , higher HP , toughness and big gunners can get more out of psycho then snipers , it's seems all advantages are in the hands of big gunners , even long ranged RL with AP rockets that can kill most snipers with 2 hits , like you and your friend jacky say the same thing will be after wipe ( mute taxi , somewhere seen section 8 most probably ).

But hell , in the end snipers still are powerful , so this nonsense about big gunners being the ultimate killing machine because they can shoot =random high damage= , big gunners have =random high health= and =random higher resistances= is not a fucking viable argument to any balance issues that are out of place , not well put , how to say it more intense - complete utter crap.

Snipers will do good after wipe , maybe worse than this season but enough for them to be used tactically as they are used this season , it's called BALANCE.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 07:39:17 pm by T-888 »
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2011, 07:31:44 pm »

Yea yea t888, i know than 1vs1 duel is different that tc fight and i am saying bg team is is overpowered again. After wipe Snipers can now fight in modoc and klamath. I also play in one of the best gang in fo so i know what i am saying. I like bgs and i am saying that after this wipe only bg will be stronger. Spiers will be just what they are now and ew will be weaker. Compare that with +40 hp and +3brd for bg and you will see my point. If now Well you are just "mr smartass" who know what is the best because he is smartass

Schwartz

• Killed by death.
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2011, 07:58:30 pm »

CBT BGs are nerfed to dust already, do not touch them anymore.

Stop always comparing Lemmy to God.
I mean...he's cool & stuff, but he's just not Lemmy.
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2011, 08:57:19 am »

only bazooka.
they should change lsw/m60 because now they are usless in rt. 35range and you are walking like mutant - v easy target for sniper sg/ew or bg with bazooka...;/
only non runnig weapon should be bozar with damage 40-50 and range 50. it requires 9ap for single shot so it should be v strong weapon. add bozars to enclave and we will have another good weapon in game, also gatling gun is one of the most hi tech weapon and it is worst than laser rifle ;/ give gatling perk spray and prey and some ew 25% crit char could use it in battle.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 09:30:56 am by italian moustache »

avv

« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2011, 12:38:07 pm »

If avenger is so overpowered what about making it walk like lsw?
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2011, 12:54:27 pm »

leave it just like it is now but increase snipers, improve bazooka and wipe this serv
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 01:51:30 pm by italian moustache »

Johnnybravo

• Hey there!
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2011, 02:44:43 pm »

If avenger is so overpowered what about making it walk like lsw?
Minigun is the old avenger :<.
Also I think making SAWs slow down movement is like the best way to make minigun clearly better assault weapon, as it should be. I think they had 45 range in "original" (in really original Fallout there were no such thing), which they could perhaps get back now?
Gatling Laser (and also the rifle) suffered from singleplayer design. Armors have their defensive value set in way to give player edge. Supermutants, master or bandits were vulnerable to everything, player is vulnerable at the start of game, and later gains big resistances, but almost never have to fight anyone with them. That way enemies can have same weapons as player without it being as tight as in XCom for example.
"What is this, I don't even"
"This is your forum."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 18 queries.