"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 06, 2024, 06:54:32 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Living Anatomy  (Read 963 times)

Living Anatomy
« on: September 27, 2010, 08:45:15 am »

Greetings, wanted to ask if LA perk was modified since last wipe (wiki entry shows it to still give +5 dmg each hit/shot) however
the FCP doesnt have the +5 damage in it's description anymore...and unless my memory totally fails me it used to have it mentioned there.

Just want to make sure before i start to experiment on pure damage melee leader, with 2IN those skill points would be very well used elsewhere haha.

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
Re: Living Anatomy
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 08:50:28 am »

Greetings, wanted to ask if LA perk was modified since last wipe (wiki entry shows it to still give +5 dmg each hit/shot) however
the FCP doesnt have the +5 damage in it's description anymore...and unless my memory totally fails me it used to have it mentioned there.

Just want to make sure before i start to experiment on pure damage melee leader, with 2IN those skill points would be very well used elsewhere haha.
I think LA is same than before (well cannot know for sure, but it should seen in Wiki if modified)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 08:52:00 am by runboy93 »

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 01:26:57 pm »

Its the same as ever.
Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2010, 01:36:26 pm »

Ahh thank's a lot, was wondering about it since im planning to add it to my pve melee leader build :D
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 10:20:28 am »

does LA gives +5dmg per bullet or per shot?
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2011, 12:12:19 pm »

does LA gives +5dmg per bullet or per shot?

It has been posted many times, use the search function and you can find more details about it.
To save you the trouble anyway it gives 5 dmg per atack not bullet and its after any dmg you deal including critical. Hope this answers your question!
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 18 queries.