"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 07, 2024, 05:30:43 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Effective builds for both crafting and combat with no drugs?  (Read 1771 times)

Re: Effective builds for both crafting and combat with no drugs?
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2011, 09:36:50 pm »

You need 180% Repair skill to take Armorer[3].
If you are not planning to do so better spend some points on Doctor, First aid or outdoorsman.
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2011, 10:56:28 pm »

You need 180% Repair skill to take Armorer[3].
If you are not planning to do so better spend some points on Doctor, First aid or outdoorsman.

That's a BG gunsmith, not an armorer.
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2011, 12:15:48 pm »

6 st is enough to make Big gun and Armorer to lvl2 with the skill distribution I wrote 120 repair + toolkit will give you chance to maintain your crafted guns and big gun profession lvl 3 doesn't need more then 120 repair so no need to rise it so much though 150 will give you chance to repair non crafted guns with just a tool but having a good outdoorsman can save your life. Taking small frame to to have ST 7 isn't bad though however I would rather have more carry weight since you will need to mine a lot to craft. Btw you can take just one trait or even none.
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2011, 05:29:21 pm »

Well, with CH3 i wouldn't worry about carry weight, since you can tam brahmin or hire some merc and offload all crap to him, but i guess i would rather have more INT than PE (but, this is my preference) since for BG weapons 1 PE = +8% accuracy, 1 INT = +12% accuracy (depending on skill range) + some skill points left, however this lowers your sight range...
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2011, 08:12:57 pm »

Well, with CH3 i wouldn't worry about carry weight, since you can tam brahmin or hire some merc and offload all crap to him, but i guess i would rather have more INT than PE (but, this is my preference) since for BG weapons 1 PE = +8% accuracy, 1 INT = +12% accuracy (depending on skill range) + some skill points left, however this lowers your sight range...

Exactly why I raised my PE.

Also... I know about traits, I took them because I wanted to.

I may be new at this game but I'm not a complete retard people >.>
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2011, 08:21:23 pm »

He probably told that cause rocket launcher lose nothing without bonus ranged damage and having 8 PE would give you max range. Anyway your changes are ok too this char will be usefull for TB PvE and even will get you a chance to survive if guys enter your encounter.
Anyway I wish you good luck.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 16 queries.