"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 11:21:01 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Known issues  (Read 32397 times)

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
Re: Known issues
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2011, 10:01:08 pm »

-BRoF weapon handling, fast reload, spray and pray, BRD not available for energy. Supposed to be like that
Seriously? oO Removing BRoF from energy literally kill the whole branch, it erase the only advantage from energy weapons: low AP cost. And well, spray and pray, fast reload and BRD could be useful for gatling laser, as I heard it have been boosted. And weapon handling well... Why is it available to to small gun/big gun nd not energy?
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
« Reply #61 on: December 06, 2011, 10:25:50 am »

-Skycast reported it's impossible to join BoS at Lost Hill : you get the quest, but can't give items. -Nobody want to talk to you in lost hill, even those you need to talk to for completing quests. Probably fixed, recheck
Join BoS quest in Lost Hills working, but inside lost hills npc still bugged, quartermaster dont want to talk, same with Paladin so cant complete bunker quest.
« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2011, 10:32:25 am »

i dont know if it was allready posted so :
you loose all your mercs when you leave encounter or unprotected city if u cant see them behind you. they are still added as followers but you cant do antyhing with them. it is very similar to situation when one of ur mercs is knocked down and u left encounter before he stood up.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 03:05:00 pm by Mutie »
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2011, 11:19:02 am »

brof - 225% skill, well now all pvp builds must have min 4int to get 225%skill at lvl 23-24
same lvl3 perks are uslles for non snipers "more criticals", can u add stonewall or brd/toughnes on lvl 3?
« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2011, 12:19:07 pm »

and last topic. lsw will be fixed or it will be only tb weapon? same with avenger- i heard rumors that av wont be craftable and it can be looted only from enclave, and now they are higyly resist against crits. it will be very hard to kill 600 hp apa guy with avenger, but i like idea of making av more unique weapon than it is now, just improve mini accurate, damage and we can fight with mini on tc ;/ same with gatling laser, can you add perk spray and pray to this weapon, icrease damage and maby finally someone will use it in pvp fight.

last bug i notice was with assault rifle xl70e. it has only 20 bullets in mag and u are shooting 8 per burst so after 2 bursts u have only 4 ammo left in mag. can u increase mag capicyty to 30 and make burst mode with 10 bullets?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 03:07:40 pm by Mutie »
« Reply #65 on: December 10, 2011, 09:36:13 pm »

please fix healing rate. with 10ag i healed myslef from min hp to max 285hp in less than 3min with out using first aid.

avv

« Reply #66 on: December 10, 2011, 10:23:19 pm »

please fix healing rate. with 10ag i healed myslef from min hp to max 285hp in less than 3min with out using first aid.

Theres nothing broken with that.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #67 on: December 10, 2011, 10:31:56 pm »

Theres nothing broken with that.
I find it makes fa useless thats all. even with 2 min cd of fa, by the time i reach the 2 min am allready at full health.
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #68 on: December 10, 2011, 10:33:29 pm »

nothing? so now u will heal yourself in 2.5min even if you are weakened? +30hp every 15s? it is little to much. so now is better to hide than take stimpack?

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #69 on: December 10, 2011, 10:44:41 pm »

Lower cooldown then.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

« Reply #70 on: December 10, 2011, 10:54:41 pm »

hower healing rate.

avv

« Reply #71 on: December 10, 2011, 10:57:58 pm »

Because FA gives free spike heal. +60 health as a spike is much more effective than 60 health over the course of 2 minutes. Healing rate won't save your ass when you're in a fight, but rather makes recovering from combat easier.

But jacky why on earth are you quoting your own post?
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #72 on: December 11, 2011, 11:48:41 am »

What about TB combat? A fight there could last for 10 mins that means 300hp healed...

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2011, 12:16:44 pm »

That means longer and more entertainy fights, which is always good. I mean it's a game after all, games should provide entertainment. I guess.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

ghostiez

« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2011, 05:50:45 pm »

I dont think the reputation is going up when donating spears.
 :(
"In all refrinces."-erelivent..-heh heh.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Page created in 0.152 seconds with 21 queries.