"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 19, 2024, 07:33:05 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Known issues  (Read 32272 times)

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
Re: Known issues
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2011, 10:28:48 pm »

• Vortis still goes hostile if you choose the dialogue option; slavers attack you, NCR kills slavers
    • Not sure if this is a bug, but: Inner-city NCR guards start becoming hostile in less than 5 seconds after they say "Put your weapon away immediately"

• Also, this might not be a bug, but the CBT client uses up a lot more memory on my computer than when I run the "regular" 2238 client. I have less than 1 GB of RAM, but having normal 2238 client open doesn't give me this problem.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 05:53:06 am by Gorlak »
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

Fridge_Man

• The Guardians
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2011, 08:07:30 am »

I bought a Gas Station and told the redding base seller the faction name "The Guardians".
After that i bought a second base, a cave, and used a second faction name "Fuel Drinkers".
With me were Des and Crazy as members.

When we had a look for the bases, we could not see the gas station on map, but found the cave.
In faction terminal, the title said Welcome to the Guardians, but when i browsed members list
the terminal said "Fuel drinkers".

It seems somehow we messed it up by using 2 faction names on a single leader char.
Additionally, the cave disappeared right after we visited it, even the leader char was
unable to see the spot on worldmap.

FIXED
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 11:38:35 am by scypior »

Graf

• "Next Day" developer
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2011, 08:31:38 am »

Armor Class doesn’t seem to work. AC 90 has no difference with AC 0, if I understood the point of this feature correctly. My teammate tried to shoot me about 10 times, from the different distance from the sniper rifle, but I was hit every time he shot me.

Window starts flashing every time the player uses the lockpick skill on the tent’s door
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 03:24:13 am by Gorlak »
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2011, 08:41:39 am »

- Faction Terminal
As Leader can't change rank of guys with whom i took base - sorry the records are read-only
In browse records cant find few members but if i use View/modify record and enter name manually all ok.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 11:01:01 pm by scypior »

Saumax

• The one who challenges the sun
    • NRA Forum
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2011, 09:29:58 am »

- Faction Terminal
As Leader can't change rank of guys with whom i took base - sorry the records are read-only
In browse records cant find few members but if i use View/modify record and enter name manually all ok.
If I remember correctly such feature was implemented a long ago in 'Manage Members' not Browse Database, try it
Mr. T używa kastetów ponieważ siła uderzenia przeciwnika gołą pięścią jest zbyt duża.
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2011, 11:00:15 am »

or they simply run 10-20 hexes and come back

at least half of the npc's in bh do this thing when being hostile , some don't.

avv

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2011, 12:55:53 pm »

You can literally fuck yourself up with chem reliant.

Then again, take agi1 and bruiser and your life is ruined too.

Most 0tier ammo has no requirements, but materials to craft them have.

Joining raiders has been changed somehow. After doing Jesusquest, I didn't have the option to ask about Raiders.[/color]

« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 03:00:32 am by Gorlak »
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2011, 05:40:46 pm »

Bugs

got attacked/killed after this on spawn point too ...reputation is vilified then with "LA citizens"
(this attacking on respawn point was reported before also by others and happened to me at other respawns too already)

« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 03:04:56 am by Gorlak »
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2011, 08:32:36 pm »

Bugs

-reputation in VC still stays at neutral (0) after finishing 2 of the VC quest as citizen (no Altruist was used to clear rep before)

-after finishing the 3rth quest (collect some books) you even get -100 to "Citizens of VC"

-Boneyard train station --> exit grid doesnt work when train isnt there
(came with the train there for the first time and let it pass...wanted to go out but it didn't work...no lag issue!)
also...to get to NCR from Boneyard it travels through the desert almost up to redding then going back to NCR region (which makes no sense imo) ...same vice versa ( NCR --> Boneyard)

-no option to go to SF with train it seems (or only randomly available --> someone already went from LA to SF) tested it 2 times and didn't get the option while the first time it should have been there (came from VC --> NCR --> Boneyard)

« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 03:07:06 am by Gorlak »
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2011, 02:14:01 am »

It is rather hard to confirm majority of reports here, WHEN WHOLE TOWNS ARE MURDERED. STOP THIS. IT IS COUNTERPRODUCTIVE.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 08:56:25 am by Gorlak »
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2011, 04:22:34 am »

Bug
Sciencing Mausers, not sure if all but ones on raiders in and around LA has quite odd bugs..
You science it the mauser still stays in your inventory, you get ammo out of the gun, sometimes duplicate ammo spawns in the gun, sometimes it dosent and you get unlimited craftable items out of it.

Edit. you can only science it once otherwise if you try again you get the message that does nothing, but if you drop it and pick it up you can science it again.

avv

« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2011, 05:41:59 pm »

Repair still has one minute cooldown.

In addition at least combat helmets do not provide any materials when dismantled.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

avv

« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2011, 06:30:12 pm »

Dismantling never gives high quality materials even when the crafting requirements would demand those for item in question.

When buying a car without having enough caps, T-Ray says the same things whether or not you got the money. http://clip2net.com/s/1jjZx
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2011, 11:39:41 am »

This is what happens when i click to shoot (1st link).... happens in fullscreen and windowed, in both resolutions 1024x768 and 800x600.  2nd link....these are 2 files that i have and my game won't run without them that the computer next to me doesn't have, I know that it's directx, but I'm not sure if it has anything to do with it or not, his computer is running the game fine, while mine doesn't without this happening.  I have Windows 7 64 bit, he has Windows 7 32 bit.  Please help, maybe this is a known issue? idk :-\  https://i.imgur.com/NCezE.jpg , https://i.imgur.com/Gh4xE.png
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 05:46:45 pm by Wipe »
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2011, 05:02:31 pm »

- Dialog error (girl in redding)
2 She said about Caminetto guy in malamut saloon, but he is not there.

- Npc without description (malamute in redding)
Maybe he is Caminneto? When trying to talk with him nothing happens.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 25 queries.