"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 02:02:46 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: How to level with Unarmed build??  (Read 1484 times)

How to level with Unarmed build??
« on: November 09, 2011, 03:06:46 pm »

Hello,I just created my first Unarmed character.My build was based on Joe Metzger build I found in random unarmed-related post.But I have very difficult time on leveling with this unarmed character  :-\ I dont know where to start,sometimes i read other post they could reach level 21 in days but me to reach level 2 took hours  :o Here's the build if didnt know :
ST :10
PE : 1
EN : 10
CH : 1( I have no need to worry,cause I unarmed need less equipment and I also can get stuff from other character)
IN : 4
AG : 10
LK : 5
Tagged Skills : Unarmed,FA,Doc
 Optional Traits
-Small Frame
-Heavy Handed

I also had many problems such as,which skill I must increase first?What is the most efficient/fastest way to kill enemy depend on my build?Where and which enemy are good for starter?If can  ;D  are they someone has any tutorial video for this?I really appreciate for every helps given so we can share altogether :)

(FYI,before I created this character I created other unarmed character with this build 10/1/8/1/5/6/10 traits small frame.I only kill ants,brahmin,dogs but I rarely can kill them cause they always outnumbered me.I can only reach to level 2  :P )

Yes, I know I'm a noob.
No, I wont stop using Unarmed character cuz it rock :D .

SEGA_RUS

• Arbeit macht frei
Re: How to level with Unarmed build??
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 03:13:39 pm »

1)never use heavy handed if u got luck
2)1 or 6 or 10 luck, no another amount
3)to lvlup 1-2 lelvels use http://www.fo2238.fodev.net/wiki/Bring_Little_Jesus_Mordino's_briefcase_to_Metzger and http://www.fo2238.fodev.net/wiki/Get_rid_of_the_Rail_Line_gang
4)on 3rd lvl take toughness and go on mutated molerats, 15+ - centaurs with super fist
Skype - sega_75rus

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 03:44:25 pm »

Melee and unarmed can be pretty weak in this game but I bet you already know that.

Your build seems rather PvE oriented. I'd personally recommend a different build with for example higher PE and LK to get some perks related to critical hits. However, I am no expert in builds :(

To level the char, just go punch molerats in the face. Start with the "normal" molerats and then look for Mutated ones (they are tougher, have more hit points but give more experience) in areas like around the Themepark.
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2011, 03:50:27 pm »

bullshit

You must crate full critical build. Luck = 10, no heavy handed, hth damage is not important and EN = 10
"born with nothing die with everything"
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2011, 04:09:22 pm »

bullshit

You must crate full critical build. Luck = 10, no heavy handed, hth damage is not important and EN = 10

"bullshit" nice word XD. I think you right ,Ill get my old unarmed character then.

Melee and unarmed can be pretty weak in this game but I bet you already know that.

Your build seems rather PvE oriented. I'd personally recommend a different build with for example higher PE and LK to get some perks related to critical hits. However, I am no expert in builds :(

To level the char, just go punch molerats in the face. Start with the "normal" molerats and then look for Mutated ones (they are tougher, have more hit points but give more experience) in areas like around the Themepark.

I purposely make an unarmed character for PvE :) .Molerats..,is it possible for me,lvl 1 character to kill them?i mean,they usually in group.I dont know how I even can beat them all alone :o .Nvm,ill try.Thanks for your reply.

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2011, 04:24:26 pm »

Molerats..,is it possible for me,lvl 1 character to kill them?i mean,they usually in group.I dont know how I even can beat them all alone :o .Nvm,ill try.Thanks for your reply.

Then try in turn based or make your first levels crafting BB's or something.
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2011, 05:43:21 pm »

Molerats..,is it possible for me,lvl 1 character to kill them?

Well, ive made unarmed char couple days ago so can tell u: yes.
My char is like this: s5, pe1, end10, cha1, int6, ag8, lk10. with unarmed tagged, you can level up on mantis.
It took me 10-15 minutes to get level 2. Then i went to themepark area and kick some molerats (regular ones). Yes its not that simple but when is 'hot' you can just leave area. If youre not experienced, you can kill mantis until youre 3lvl. Then molerats will be piece of cake. Just aim eyes, or head and will be good. If you have few molerats left, you can try to aim legs (after cripple, they can travel 3 hexes, so they're harmless).

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2011, 05:47:14 pm »

http://nitue.net/fcp/index.php?v=2238
Search build with name "HtH v0.1"

I did 7! times that same build to lvl 21 easily, because i used same trick everytime.. Mutated Molerats are solution for everything.
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2011, 08:34:48 pm »

If you make a HtH build, i'd say, in my opinion, SG/FA/Unarmed with one hander and finesse, got problems with that guy running away from you forever? pull out yo nine-mil (Mauser trollage) and busta cap in em... let's see how they kite you with their legs all broken.

-Ulrek-
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 22 queries.