"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 22, 2024, 06:12:22 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Implement Tragic the Garnerning as Arcomage conversion.  (Read 9304 times)

Grommok

• Desert Ranger
Re: Implement Tragic the Garnerning as Arcomage conversion.
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2011, 01:18:24 pm »

Gambling skill should not determine the possibility of winnning or loosing during gambling, but only ability to play at different tables/games. Max needed gambling skill could be cca 100 skill points and this skill could raise (to level 100) by using gambling tables or games. (if you dont want to add your own skill points). So in
I agree. Gambling should be a sort of "minigame" stuff, maybe with useless reward apart from caps (eg collectibles like Gold Watch)

And completly different question - anyone is willing to design traditional TtG card game (traditional one)? ;)
I dont get the point. Why?
Quote from: Grommok
Chi si ritira dalla lotta
E' un gran figlio di mignotta!

skejwen

• BBS AKBAR!
    • Brahmins rox
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2011, 07:18:41 pm »

I dont get the point. Why?

For sake of making something else than writing bullshit?
"Moo-OooooOO! MoMoo.. MmmmoOoo.. Moo!", translate from brahmin to English: "Two things are infinite - brahmin shit and human stupidity! - Brahminstein"
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2011, 07:34:49 pm »

Skejwen correct me if I mistaken but by traditional you mean a normal real card game one thats not played on computer. If yes I think making one would be quite awesome but real hard not the graphical part after all there are plenty of guys with talent around here. The hardness would be making up rules and the way of playing.
Personally if we put the card game in Fonline it should be as simply as possible and probably text based again no idea for it from me just like for the rule set in case of a real card game.

Wallace

• "Not a bug. It's a feature"
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2011, 10:22:08 pm »

And completly different question - anyone is willing to design traditional TtG card game (traditional one)? ;)

I could do that...  I am making my own card game in post-apocalytic universe

I can make some rules and graphics (ready cards)

If i do so will it be implmented?

craft, Craft, CRAFT! (armors)
sometimes repair dismantle stuff
Roleplay!
...and most of all; DEATH TO NERFING!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 22 queries.