"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 09, 2024, 10:35:37 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Grim Reapers and Section 8 "VS" Outcast and GN13  (Read 7531 times)

manero

• FO:Reloaded
Re: Grim Reapers and Section 8 "VS" Outcast and GN13
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2011, 11:56:11 am »

It looks like we should start making our own vidoes too. Like from 2 days action from NR when we wiped you 6 with 4 guys  ;)

Its a pity that you can see only 3 of them but there was also Ryub(maybe Ryuk i dont remember) rambo one hexed, actually hexed him twice, he got psycho like tank), Sarah Connor(rambo one hexed ::)) and Demonio T or something like that. 6 people, pro leading  8) Or action few minutes before upper one. Ryub(?), PAIN.(rambo one hexed ;) ) and .Whore. killed like bunch of noobs by me and 2 other rambos on second street. Still no deaths on our side even if we rambo alot.

Anyway X_Treme now my box is clean. So u can reply.

BTW. I noticed few seconds ago that the last enemy standing on your video is me and what is funny in 1:54 im fighting against Sarah Connor(green plasma) and after that im ONE HEXING her hahaha ;D So yeah - its risky.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 12:28:00 pm by manero »
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2011, 12:03:55 pm »

Well, he has already told you that one-hexing is risky, that's why they died in the progress.
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2011, 12:49:51 pm »

i dont want flame, but, really, manero, your team sucks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su9AP8LJjXY

pd; i cant answer you, cuz your box is full
one video is not representative, however one is safe to assume that bbs members spent more time on fonline than grims reaper members.

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2011, 01:05:02 pm »

one video is not representative...

Especialy this one, 6 guys attacked by(!!!) 4 guys and that 6 guys win... really impressive. My team sucks and i suck the most  ;) I have no idea how can i kill anyone if am so bad and how the fuck i got most kills award(second time, second char) if in Hinkley i play on the worst possible Hinkley char(big gunner with -60% hit chance without a drugs). And why i dont have Most Death award if i go rambo everywhere and die thousend times in New Reno or Hinkley? ::) I guess only by accident.

If most of the time you have less people than enemy and you want to fight, you have to take the risk and attack(look at your video). We call it rambo and once again its a pity that we dont make our own vids. Some of them would be quite cool and im sure people would like to see how it works from our side, even if we suck ;)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 01:56:13 pm by manero »
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2011, 03:12:40 am »

Its a pity that we dont make our own vids.

Yes please?  Moar vids is always good. 
Iguana Pete's sister

rtelrunia

• Outcasts
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2011, 04:46:45 pm »

wel yeah DUH! we lost.
any one surprised???
we just started with the TC thingy.
most of these nerds have been playing for at least a year.
what do u think?
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2011, 06:24:01 pm »

Elapsing time might change something indeed, but who said it will in your case? :)
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2011, 12:15:27 pm »

Heeeey, Xtreme!
I was stay in this video against BBS, yeaaah

It was really fun.

They are 6 , and they used a fail rush and die (others run to spawn).
In  nigthvideo, they wanted a really pvp and we (bbs and grims reapers) could enjoy a really figth (3 figth), we win all, it was really fun.
I love this game, people dont remember that it inst wow, here can win the most pooors factions, no necesary spend real money, in this game all can win.

OMG

PD: We want see rage quit forum.
we want see more rage quits forum

_Youkai_

• Breaking your dreams!
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2011, 05:29:39 pm »

Good vids, post "moar" (like somebody mentioned).

Is always welcome.

gr1m055

« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2011, 11:18:39 am »

I saw this video but I just recently saw the thread. All I can say is LOL. Bombata with the cattle prod is the best part and the guy trying to escape. I well give it that outcasts are new to the whole PvP thing and its just a slaugtherfest.

I kind of got the impression the outcast kind of froze and hesitated they didn't even fire their rockets until they were like maybe 10 hexes away as opposed to max range with a rocket launcher. A good sniper team on outcasts part would have won this battle easily.

You know during this time we broke alliance with GR and tried to offer these guys help and teach them TC PvP but they declined and this was the result, I could have taught outcasts/g13 a better tactic than to just stand there and get slaughtered. Wrong builds for the selected town, hesitating to shoot the enemy, running north to escape which is the direction the enemy is coming from. The guy running away should have went under the building and went straight down. Also I think these guys were using explosive rockets, you have to focus fire with a rocket launcher on 1 target. Rocket launchers are good in swarm fights or if everybody focus fire. Not everybody with a rocket launcher shooting a random target at mid range.

I mean the spot where they were standing at has a very weird view point where you need snipers if you want to camp that position, I mean from where they were standing that spot you can't see them coming unless you have snipers in the forest to say other wise. I mean this game is very irritating when it comes to its random view points and positions where people can you see but you can't see them. Or certain spots where you can see people but aimed is blocked.

Generally if you have big gunners  that wall its to cover the right flank if they rush from under and above the general store. So the snipers don't get killed in the forest. Or if they come north like the grim reapers did the snipers would kill majority of them, then the big gunners rush. That is generally a bad tactic for a all big gunner / laser sniper strategy I would have chosen to camp the church with LSW/Avengers if anything with big gunners. And Have the laser snipers lined up so they can shoot anybody who is in view outside the door. The church can be a death trap but it would have been a better strategy with the type of builds outcast have.

I mean this is not new information or anything every PvP faction does this strategy I have mentioned with the snipers in forest and BG on the wall in modoc.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 11:51:21 am by gr1m055 »
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 23 queries.