"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 19, 2024, 09:04:11 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Need to join Raiders for SG Profession 3??  (Read 1080 times)

Need to join Raiders for SG Profession 3??
« on: November 03, 2011, 09:55:37 am »

I want to learn SG(3),I read at wiki it say the Raider quartermaster Miller can teach me it.But does you need to join the raiders to have it?or just talk and pay to him?Can someone tell me?

Re: Need to join Raiders for SG Profession 3??
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 10:01:44 am »

You would need to join, as you couldn't even see the place otherwise.
Everything must change.
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 10:10:06 am »

You would need to join, as you couldn't even see the place otherwise.
But someone can bring him there, but still yes, he need to join it, or else raiders will shoot him on sight. May be... I don't know.

Andr3aZ

• Endless forum lurker
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 10:31:46 am »

First you need to have good rep with slavers by beeing slaver and sell slaves or do the courier quest for lil jesus in New Reno (If you choose the courier quest, be careful, if you loose the package by dieing or something else you won't be able to complete the quest) to be able to join raiders.

The quest to join Raiders starts in Den, where you can talk to Metzger about "a job" but not about slaving. He then sends you to a guy in a local bar in Den. Be careful if you fuck up talking to him, you won't have a second chance on the joining dialogue. Be a tuff motherfucker and tell him you can do a raiders job!

He then sends you on some other quests after visiting the southern raider base. After you completed them all the northern raider base appears on your WM. There you can join via faction terminal, after that the profession giver is willing to teach you SG3.

Related links:
http://fo2238.fodev.net/wiki/Raiders_faction#Joining
Courier Quest
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 10:37:44 am by Andr3aZ »
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2011, 11:24:36 am »

Many thanks guys :)

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2011, 07:59:44 pm »

But someone can bring him there, but still yes, he need to join it, or else raiders will shoot him on sight. May be... I don't know.
Yes, raiders shoot on sight if you go up to the entrance of the cave, or inside the cave without being a Raider.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2011, 01:32:38 am »

FYI you make a lot of enemies when you do this.  Unity patrol and NCR army/caravan will all shoot on sight from now on.  There are others that hate you too, but those are the ones that have caused me the biggest hassle.

Andr3aZ

• Endless forum lurker
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2011, 08:05:32 am »

Yes your reputation drops into the basement with much NPC factions (you can see a table about that in my first link in my last post). But remember, people are suffering bad memory in fonline. When you are logged out, your reputation, if negativ and worse than -200, slowly climbs up to -200 again and you won't be kill on sight for those NPCs. For the sake of complete information: the same goes for reputation that is over 200, it will slowly drop to 200 when youre logged out.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.331 seconds with 22 queries.