Other > General Game Discussion

Temporary issues

<< < (9/9)

JovankaB:
There are some small ad-hoc changes on the server in the last days.

1. In NCR bazaar there is a special NPC who gives free XP, so you can level up new chars easily in last days.

2. South of NCR there is new "Ghost Town" location with facility spawning high quality items. This is unfinished place that was supposed to be somewhere else and for different purpose. It was turned into PvP HQ item spawner so you can fight over something and not farm stuff.

3. Next to NCR there is new "Seven Famillies" village. This is a map for unfinished PvE quest, I turn it into a random PvP place for last days next to NCR. In one of the buildings there is outfitter, items given by it will disappear if you leave the village though, but you can use it to defend the village. Beside I'm quite fond of the map, so I wanted to show it. I think it's a nice small map for PvP camping and fighting and even to hang around. I added preview with alternative entrance on the back of the village, so maybe it will be better to camp inside the village rather than right next to entrance.

4. Mayck enabled caravans feature. Caravans should appear in towns from time to time. It's untested and unfinished and prizes are small, but in general the feature should work, so you might check it out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version