"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 07, 2024, 09:44:38 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: starting out  (Read 1426 times)

starting out
« on: February 14, 2010, 03:03:31 pm »

ok there is alot of advice out there that is good for beginners starting out however this i feel is important and good to know as it is a pvp game alot of player killers hang around the guarded towns and if they happen to stumble across you outside of the guarded town (some new players do this as well) they WILL kill you on sight which is a real shame what i have found mind you if you are being killed alot in or on the edge of 1 town (right now as of this post being made it is NCR) move to another guarded town (me personally have found the hub to be a good start for now) and follow the advice already posted by others

do not try sticking it out in 1 guarded town if you are being killed alot by other players travel to another and try starting their as you will find not ALL guarded towns have pk'ers sitting in them kill noobs as they catch them

gordulan

• General Animosity
Re: starting out
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 03:06:33 pm »

also, get a gun as soon as possible, the melee and unarmed skillsets are mostly useless in the wasteland (unless you plan on rping) since you'll end up getting killed by people you can't spot.

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 23 queries.