"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 18, 2024, 01:44:16 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [TAD] Fass vs Grim Reapers  (Read 4255 times)

Re: [TAD] Fass vs Grim Reapers
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2011, 09:52:21 pm »

Song name?Please? :D
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2011, 08:30:37 am »

He couldn't give them orders because mercs were set to auto-attack evertything that moves.
Giving orders in that case is practically impossible.

Auto-attack every wastelander should be removed from merc orders outside bases/tents, or at least give them like 1 second delay after they see enemy for auto-attack order.
It seems, that after removing supermutant mercs from game - game became not so interesting. If it will be 1 second delay - noone wants to use mercs, because they will be useless. Lets imagine - you (with 4-5 mercs) enter enc in RT (town  entrance) and 2 players with LSW and 2 bursts waiting for you.....Or those 2 players with LSW enter your enc....... You wouldnt survive 95%.... And i think it needs some experience to play with mercs.Once (long time ago) I lost my 5 supermutants in 20sec,  when TTTLA snipers staying far from grid and shoot me easy :-\
Fonline2!

dskpnk

• The Amboy Dukes
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2011, 02:57:53 am »

Song name?Please? :D

Amon Tobin - Sordid

And i think it needs some experience to play with mercs.

Sure, especialy when u don't only use them as spawn strike.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 03:01:00 am by dskpnk »

avv

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2011, 10:20:10 am »

And i think it needs some experience to play with mercs.

You need a good spotter. The merc leader can be braindead as long as he knows to enter the right place when asked.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2011, 09:37:45 pm »

we need to make NOS not able to see trugh walls

Biogitanus

• I Only Know Things By Their Light
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2011, 12:04:33 am »

when he dies with his "bg" Fass instantly enters with his mercleader Fazz .. how can do that? ... :P

HowStrange...TheWorldSeemsMuchSmallerThanIRemember

avv

« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2011, 12:11:57 pm »

when he dies with his "bg" Fass instantly enters with his mercleader Fazz .. how can do that? ... :P

Next time take a pic.

If he really does that it's basically the lowliest thing to do in this game.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 19 queries.