"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 01:20:04 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: NPC controlled factions can take over towns!  (Read 758 times)

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
NPC controlled factions can take over towns!
« on: February 13, 2010, 09:39:07 pm »

Allright, there are these npc-driven factions so far:

Mordinos,
Vault city,
Raiders,
Slavers,
Enclave

Of course i believe there will be more, like NCR rangers, BOS and others so. So random people can join factions and take over towns. Other people join factions too but they cant take towns ?

Most npc-driven factions allready have computer, where you can look on other members, read news or resign or whatever. For others computers can be easily added right..

So, most if not everyone of you have played f1 and f2, you have seen in game endings, that all towns are quite greedy, and they want to take over control of other towns.

So if you can lookup what are others members of your npc-driven faction why cant you gather all members and try to take over other town, when ,as i mentioned before, your city is interested in that.

Some more details: how this would work:

For example in vault city, there are some places only people with higher town reputation can enter (as i understand that means noone currently), so these places like vault city's headquarters with its basement could be made into gangs main base where workbenches and other stuff would stand. So first three members would need to speak to townleader (for example lilly or lynette in vault city) and ask to be vault city's hitman (and first three would be just allowed like that). Now other citizens would need to go to computer terminal and leave their joining application. If half + 1 member agrees to accept him into faction he is in.

So easy as that and more fun into game as i think. Do you think the same?

Solar

• Rotator
Re: NPC controlled factions can take over towns!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 12:52:35 am »

These will have something other than TC to keep them occupied, when time allows it to be done.
Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.138 seconds with 22 queries.