• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog

Poll

Idea, what do you think about it?

Well designed, with some flaws that need to be corrected
- 6 (54.5%)
Some things need to change, but it's ok.
- 3 (27.3%)
Bad Idea
- 0 (0%)
I've already suggested something like this
- 2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [Suggestion] Make PVE more Enjoyable, now with dungeons and milk.  (Read 2293 times)

Re: [Suggestion] Make PVE more Enjoyable, now with dungeons and milk.
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2011, 05:19:12 pm »

Sort of off topic to original question, but I think it's relevant to what's being discussed here :
I may have already said previously, but I think it could really help to have an SDK subforum (or at least a sticky thread with links, followed by questions and answers) on here. In a sense this forum has very much taken the place as the "Official English forum" for all Fonline things.

Though there are tutorials and documentation etc, sometimes it's really difficult to find specifically what you need, or to try and understand code related things through google translate. Also it's often useful to be able to run specific examples by people via forum questions. I'm thinking more from my experiences trying to google-translate myself through the 3D stuff, but I think it would apply equally to things such as mapping or coding.

Though perhaps not directly connected to 2238 itself, parts of it and parts of the learning can be. Maybe some encounter maps or basic quests can be adjusted and dropped in the main game, and maybe some people will learn some new tricks which would be of benefit to everyone - I'm not saying to make the whole of 2238 open, but if the community starts putting together a few encounter maps for their own use / other server / single player game etc, surely one or two would be worth taking?

Additionally, next time a similar question pops up, you just direct them to the main thread / subforum and say "read that" :)

Grommok

• Desert Ranger
Re: [Suggestion] Make PVE more Enjoyable, now with dungeons and milk.
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2011, 03:13:26 pm »

There are quite a lot english tutorials available, all can be found through google or even the forum search here. Besides, the actual tools are available in english aswell.
Bah, if you say so... i even tryed to redownload it from the link you posted, and item making is still cyrillic.
Quote from: Grommok
Chi si ritira dalla lotta
E' un gran figlio di mignotta!
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.147 seconds with 25 queries.