"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 07:20:48 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Use of Science on radio on the ground  (Read 1144 times)

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
Use of Science on radio on the ground
« on: September 16, 2011, 11:12:37 pm »

Just as you can disassemble (use Science) on a weapon or armor that's on the ground, I suggest to also be able to use Science on a radio while it is on the ground, to get the the Radio interface without having to pick it up.

Currently, it just says "That does nothing." when you try to use it from the ground, and you need to pick it up to turn it off/on. Thought of this while trying to pick up a radio to turn channel 0 off while I was at maximum carry weight.

Just a minor convenience.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

Xarr

• Former Troll
Re: Use of Science on radio on the ground
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 11:20:55 pm »

And what if someone Picks that Radio up while you are Changing it's settings or Someone does the same like you on that Radio?
I used to be a bag of dicks, but then I grew up. I gave many of you guys a hard time, but on the other side I kept myself busy with helping players, and I never gave up on that.

Still, the FOnline community is a thing of it's own class.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2011, 11:29:46 pm »

Then when you try to change a setting, the screen closes, [hopefully] similar to when you try to steal from someone that has moved away. Again, just some convenience, if it isn't really easy to implement, then focus on other things that matter more.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

jonny rust

• Caravan Dan
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2011, 11:31:53 pm »

good idea,

what would be really cool is if you could speak near it and be heard on the frequency too.

Grommok

• Desert Ranger
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2011, 03:37:09 pm »

good idea,

what would be really cool is if you could speak near it and be heard on the frequency too.
I thought it already worked!
So i talked without noone hearing me trolling makin' offers to sell huge amount of PA-Gauss pistol+Ammo?
Quote from: Grommok
Chi si ritira dalla lotta
E' un gran figlio di mignotta!

jonny rust

• Caravan Dan
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2011, 05:26:47 pm »

So i talked without noone hearing me trolling makin' offers to sell huge amount of PA-Gauss pistol+Ammo?

I guess so :p

Grommok

• Desert Ranger
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2011, 05:43:02 pm »

good idea,

I guess so :p
*cryes endlessy without apparent reason*
Quote from: Grommok
Chi si ritira dalla lotta
E' un gran figlio di mignotta!
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.407 seconds with 23 queries.