"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 29, 2024, 12:39:35 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: We want YOU! to join the Outcasts  (Read 37386 times)

rtelrunia

• Outcasts
Re: We want YOU! to join the Outcasts
« Reply #60 on: October 27, 2011, 05:57:17 pm »

I went to mine with alts that the outcasts do not know of and they killed me on sight.

Did I mention they also killed my friends who were miners.

Not trolling but outcasts are pks. They like to convince them selves they are not.

dude shut ur mouth u kill people AAL THE TIME. and yes we killed you with a good reason..... u kill us and other people. ur a pker. thats why we killed you
« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2011, 09:05:05 pm »

What about the other people you kill Rtel?

"Oh that bluesuit has a radio kill him!"

"Noobs don't have radios!"

"That guy has a hammer kill him"

These are actual quotes from outcast members.

Josh

• The Armegeddon Arms Co. is temporarily on hiatus
« Reply #62 on: October 27, 2011, 10:32:53 pm »

What about the other people you kill Rtel?

"Oh that bluesuit has a radio kill him!"

"Noobs don't have radios!"

"That guy has a hammer kill him"

These are actual quotes from outcast members.
might be a bit more convincing if it came in screenshot form  ::)
When you hear people talking about the great leader of the Armeggedon Arms Co., there talking about me. On the flip side when you hear them laughing about the Plague who stood next to guard and died or something else like that, that would be my brother Ben.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2011, 12:04:56 am »

Now I cannot say this from personal view-points, but I have heard a lot of reports that The Outcasts had recently camped Gecko mine two days ago and were killing everyone entering, say-proven by entering on miner alts nobody could possibly identify as a pk.

Later that day Grim Reapers stormed in and destroyed them, though beside the point.

I'll attempt to retrieve screenshots from these individuals later, but assume for now I don't have any hard evidence, so it doesn't prove anything.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #64 on: October 28, 2011, 03:30:53 am »

Stop being so delusional. Three people have now said outcasts are pks.

Nothing wrong with being a pker, we all kill blue suits once in a while.

Also I heard what they said on mumble.

rtelrunia

• Outcasts
« Reply #65 on: October 28, 2011, 07:50:15 pm »

Stop being so delusional. Three people have now said outcasts are pks.

Nothing wrong with being a pker, we all kill blue suits once in a while.

Also I heard what they said on mumble.

we pk the pkers. and some people were sneaking around. and they onley do that if they want to come and attack us. so yea we did have a good reason. we also let people leave or mine. we gave them a warning. we told them to go mine or leave. so no matter what u say about us killing bleau suits with no reason.... ur wrong. so stop trolling in our faction recruit topic. if u want to bitch about us, make ur own topic. ok?    if a forum master see this. please delete evrything that has nothing to do with our recruit topic

Grimmi

• Nobody Do that Safe and Fast Trades
« Reply #66 on: October 28, 2011, 08:26:36 pm »

Can  i join to this gang? My name in game Grims i have Much experence in this game please PM
Masters Of The World
SaBaToN For Ever Guys !!!!

Josh

« Reply #67 on: October 28, 2011, 09:19:00 pm »

Grimmi if you are interested in joining/chilling you should fill out application on Outcasts site (link in rtel's signature) and make yourself a familiar face  ;D

When you hear people talking about the great leader of the Armeggedon Arms Co., there talking about me. On the flip side when you hear them laughing about the Plague who stood next to guard and died or something else like that, that would be my brother Ben.
« Reply #68 on: October 28, 2011, 10:54:11 pm »

how did u hear what we said on mumbe?

Josh

« Reply #69 on: October 29, 2011, 01:21:02 am »

Rtel speaks English well, but its still his second language and as such he may or may not understand some of the intricacies of can/may/will conditions. Pretty sure he meant to say "How WOULD you hear what we say on mumble."
There aren't THAT many people on our mumble and, despite your picture, you are not a ninja.
Cease trolling rageboy.
« Reply #70 on: October 29, 2011, 12:25:28 pm »

I posted the ip for their mumble and the post is gone OH WOW.
« Reply #71 on: October 29, 2011, 03:36:18 pm »

rtelrunia i suggest you report some of this non sense via report to moderator feature , witch is actually very effective :)

I remember mining with alts one day i think those were outcasts that were patroling the gecko mine , i had whatsoever no problems.

Some troll that just provokes people to shoot him in the head usually gets what he deserve. Nothing more and nothing less.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 03:38:10 pm by T-888 »

rtelrunia

• Outcasts
« Reply #72 on: October 29, 2011, 04:02:09 pm »

rtelrunia i suggest you report some of this non sense via report to moderator feature , witch is actually very effective :)

I remember mining with alts one day i think those were outcasts that were patroling the gecko mine , i had whatsoever no problems.

Some troll that just provokes people to shoot him in the head usually gets what he deserve. Nothing more and nothing less.

i will. thx t-888
« Reply #73 on: October 29, 2011, 06:43:09 pm »

hey i would like to join the faction, i wont be able to logg onto the game though for another two weeks, i havent had internet for the last 3 weeks lol but i wil have it back in two weeks time, i moved house you guys do know me. i have pm you please get back to me niceone guys :)

Josh

« Reply #74 on: November 01, 2011, 10:10:02 pm »

Rtel this dude should be considered for faction member ^^
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 18 queries.