"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 26, 2024, 04:06:04 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Declaration of war  (Read 9128 times)

Re: Declaration of war
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2011, 02:37:26 pm »

Well its nice to see that we still got some friends and we very appreciate your opinion for current situation.
And i also thank to all people which are supporting us.
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2011, 02:13:14 pm »

How can a apk declare war to another apk? If a apk kills another like him, doesn't that make him a pk? How can you go against all you believe in? Who will now defend the wasteland if all the apks become pks? Who will defend me?
Those of you who think you know everything are annoying to those of us who do!

« Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children! »  Section 8 official motto
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2011, 04:43:19 pm »

How can a apk declare war to another apk? If a apk kills another like him, doesn't that make him a pk? How can you go against all you believe in? Who will now defend the wasteland if all the apks become pks? Who will defend me?
Can it be just different PoW of what APK is?
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2011, 05:52:48 pm »

This is war we dont care about antiPK or PK but Hawks are still ANTIPK and we have no plans to co-op with PKs or do any contact with them about not attacking their city for certainty to not attack our back!
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2011, 06:11:30 pm »

Hawks are mainly PvP and TC gang, don't mention this senseless pk/apk stuff. We try not to shoot random players, don't know if it has something to do with "apk" ...probably not.
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2011, 06:45:18 pm »

Not this crap again this has been discussed like infinitive times now there is no APK the term in general is in conflict with itself yet to fulfill it's definition let's say impossible. If you hear the word apk don't think of them as APK but carebears.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 06:49:47 pm by T-888 »

Xaern

• Hush!
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2011, 01:06:44 am »

PK = Attack other players without provocation

APK = Only attack players when attacked first or if player is known to be PK.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2011, 01:23:51 am »

PK = Attack other players without provocation or in the name of their code.

APK = Only attack players when attacked first, if player is known to be PK or just because the player is not obeying his every command like sex slave.
Fixed.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Johnny Nuclear

• Rotator
  • hrmm
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2011, 01:28:13 am »

This is war we dont care about antiPK or PK but Hawks are still ANTIPK and we have no plans to co-op with PKs or do any contact with them about not attacking their city for certainty to not attack our back!

wut ? and that cooperation with SPADs PK group was what ?
Rockwell gold card owner.
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2011, 11:27:16 am »

1. Do you have problems with reading a tense? Fewer wasn't talking about the past but about the future.
2. Describe what PK group means. From my experience even crystal clear "apk group" has always trigger-happy people which means every group should be considered as a PK group because even one guy constitutes a whole.

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2011, 02:10:32 pm »

I'm quite disappointed with the attitude of C88 members. Ive seen few fights and its really hard to say that they fight Hawks... I would rather say that this war is about Hawks and TTTLA(with some additional guys called c88)  :-\ :-\ :-\

hejmr

• Berlin.
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2011, 03:33:35 am »

That's the thing I was thinking about when I first got to know that we were at war with another anti-PK gang. What if we meet somewhere doing our anti-PK work? We just shoot each other what practically ruins the use of the whole idea of APK. I asked TTTLA about this and they said they weren't anti-PK but they have their system of outlaws.

Well and C88 may say they just follow their alliance partners or use a quote that I've heard many times when I was trying to solve this issue: "We are at war and war is everywhere." Which probably means that the principle of war is higher than any other.

And Mickey just completed the definition so there shall not be any more discussion about it. I think this could be even put to wiki as an official definition of PK/APK.
Ok gente, temos que ficar calmos e fazer a coisa certa. Temos que matar Mushushu e o enterrar no quintal de Napalm.
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2011, 06:32:20 pm »

I found some C88s video against Hawks. It really funny watch him, when you want to kill less people then you had (12 with gauss pistol against 6) and title of video is named C88(3 gangs) vs Hawks. I didnt know nothing about your relationships or something about this war, but this video is really funny and something says about C88s cowardice and leadership as wrote Fojtik.  :D The best sentence is in the end, "good job guys"

http://www.youtube.com/user/FonlineCrazy88
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 06:34:17 pm by justtroll »

Cha

• Lawyer for Great Justice.
    • TTTLA FORUM
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2011, 02:52:33 pm »

1. Do you have problems with reading a tense? Fewer wasn't talking about the past but about the future.

HAHA, good joke.

Past or future, you just lie mate ;) :

Allied with some rogues and other randoms "pks" just for us ;)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 02:54:21 pm by Cha »

Plech

• I'm a loner.
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2011, 03:25:09 pm »

BBS came after ur death ;)
alias Pic Ho.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.198 seconds with 22 queries.