"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 28, 2024, 11:15:15 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: For The Khans haters.  (Read 24912 times)

manero

• FO:Reloaded
Re: For The Khans haters.
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2011, 11:39:08 am »

I have no idea what's going on but it looks like serious business.
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2011, 08:31:18 pm »

My name is besmirched!
Fisticuffs it is!
I admit, I did lead the Khans to my old base, which I left in your hands while I joined the Enclave to get EE 3.
Interestingly, you vanished. Not a peep on 8008!
Then I hear of your old faction you used to talk about, The Falcons or something taking over the base, while the Sit Down Boys vanish.
So, I joined a faction that I could donate all the things we worked to get.
Khan's happened to pick me up in NCR.

Lies,we were very active.Don t you find it weird if a dead faction spawns shitloads of cash and stuff from one day to another..?My bad anyway,things are getting extremely good lately,and they will be even better in the future.We used tapes to keep in touch,and you left nothing for me to read.Not even''i m sorry,i fucked you''..There is no problem,shit happens in this game as much as in real life,but you just turned a loyal bro into a blood-rabid enemy.We shall meet again soon.

As said,i shal rape any base,and burn down any place where you go.I do not forget.
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate

Xaern

• Hush!
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2011, 10:17:04 pm »

Seems to be quite the feud going on here.

I hope everything works out for you Rain, after you get your vengeance of course.
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2011, 12:30:03 am »

Lies,we were very active.Don t you find it weird if a dead faction spawns shitloads of cash and stuff from one day to another..?My bad anyway,things are getting extremely good lately,and they will be even better in the future.We used tapes to keep in touch,and you left nothing for me to read.Not even''i m sorry,i fucked you''..There is no problem,shit happens in this game as much as in real life,but you just turned a loyal bro into a blood-rabid enemy.We shall meet again soon.

As said,i shal rape any base,and burn down any place where you go.I do not forget.

Okay bromo, I did find it weird that you left all that stuff at an unsecure base, after you did/didn't ignore my calls on 8008.  Perhaps you did make money/items while I was plotting, but what active player wouldn't? Tapes? I havn't ever used a tape until I read yours at the khan base, which by the way is a pretty cool feature! I even went to the base on several occasions, finding items but no people. Perhaps a misunderstanding, perhaps not. Maybe it will make you feel better to know that I donated all the loot to the Khans at the time, which is now under a different name, and I am no longer affiliated, therefor your rape equals no profit. Either way, I'm coming back to playing Feervich, so you might have your chance for "revenge." I think any faction takes wanted men, so I'm going to keep on trucking.
Looking for a Faction! My history is here!

Josh

• The Armegeddon Arms Co. is temporarily on hiatus
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2011, 12:38:45 am »

Looking for a Faction! My history is here!
hmm a baseraper wanted by some people who now rape bases in retaliation... sure why wouldn't someone want you on board? :P
When you hear people talking about the great leader of the Armeggedon Arms Co., there talking about me. On the flip side when you hear them laughing about the Plague who stood next to guard and died or something else like that, that would be my brother Ben.
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2011, 12:47:10 am »

hmm a baseraper wanted by some people who now rape bases in retaliation... sure why wouldn't someone want you on board? :P

Well naturally I would only join a faction who can see both sides of the story, and one that would be smart enough to have a separate place for gear. Also, you could know my history and invite me, or I could just make another character, be the same person, and continue on my merry way. It doesn't really matter when you think about it.

Xaern

• Hush!
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2011, 01:04:11 am »

Well naturally I would only join a faction who can see both sides of the story, and one that would be smart enough to have a separate place for gear. Also, you could know my history and invite me, or I could just make another character, be the same person, and continue on my merry way. It doesn't really matter when you think about it.

Honestly I don't think many factions would take you in, you're a security risk from what I've read.
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2011, 03:05:16 am »

No need for separate stash when you are a small,peaceful faction.Now thi ngs changed,a lot.
£ security levels,and even with those i am not that sure.
99 percent of stuff lies in my tent.And i am sorry,because i wanted an open to all stash,based on our philosophy of complete trust of each others.
COMPLETE TRUST.
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate

Rake

• The Khans (Pagan Chapter)
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2011, 03:59:58 pm »

This thread is a prime example of the general lack of understanding most players have about how a real raider clan works.

Facts:
*The Khans has been around for 11 years, raiding through different games since the release of fallout tactics, losing shit items is no biggie and most of it was not gathered by us...
*In fonline the Khans have a number of different self-sufficient chapters designed like terror-cells as well as many different bases.
*Some characters wear the tag, some do not.

In this thread Rain has showed everyone his skills in infiltration, manipulation of lesser minded sheep (Senrain) and baseraping, these are values that we drug-crazed berzerkers in the Khans "pagan-division" hold in great respect... Rain is of course not the only raider who use these arts to decieve and harm his enemies.

"As said,i shal rape any base,and burn down any place where you go.I do not forget." -Rain
For your information, the person playing Crapple got a character in a famous apk guild, figure it out and go rape away...

Once a raider, always a raider.

o/
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 04:47:02 pm by Rake »
The Khans - Ruining your fallout experience since 2000...

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2011, 04:48:46 pm »

The Khans always has been evil side of Fallout and they always stay like them :)
If you don't like evil side then hate The Khans. If you like evil side then support them and help with TC etc..

Personally i hate both good and evil side.
I like my personal side.
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2011, 07:09:00 pm »

Secret, secret, I've got a secret!

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2011, 10:12:45 am »

IDK I think feervich would be an excellent addition to a faction, perhaps as head of security.  It takes a base raper to thwart a base raper, right?  Besides, perhaps he's seen the error of his ways and only wishes to atone for his sins.  Lets all pray for feervich.
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?

avv

« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2011, 11:27:09 am »

Facts:
*The Khans has been around for 11 years, raiding through different games since the release of fallout tactics, losing shit items is no biggie and most of it was not gathered by us...
*In fonline the Khans have a number of different self-sufficient chapters designed like terror-cells as well as many different bases.
*Some characters wear the tag, some do not.

Can you give a public report to us 2238 players how Khan invasion in Fonline has succeeded in your opinion.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

JovankaB

« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2011, 11:45:25 am »

I have been playing a lot again last few weeks, and I didn't notice any Khan invasion.

No idea what's all the fuss about. Where are they exactly?

I met one guy with TKs- tag when hunting around Frisco but he shouted something and run away.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 11:47:06 am by JovankaB »

Rake

• The Khans (Pagan Chapter)
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2011, 04:13:57 pm »

Can you give a public report to us 2238 players how Khan invasion in Fonline has succeeded in your opinion.

I'm not authorized to give such a report, you must ask audience with Gargantua if you want a public report or any authorized shit.

I could present some valid points though, perhaps about being filthy rich, having a couple of unique items or stuff like that. I could rant for hours about our succesful tactical ops, the bases we raped, the bluesuits we bursted or the LSW tank we swarmed with crippler throwers and defeated with well aimed rocks and knives just for the fun of it. I could speak about the Army of Darkness and the succesful events we brought to the wasteland, I could speak about the drama we caused, the melee project we had going were low hp bluesuit teenage girls one hit killed tanks for wicked animations. I could talk about the different badass Khan chapters and their various cultures and specialities etc. I could talk about the bonus sponsorship we have and how we recieve real cash/beer money when we have caused some serious chaos and made the headlines but personally I believe that the fun we have when we roll is the real success.
The Khans - Ruining your fallout experience since 2000...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 24 queries.