"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 28, 2024, 11:51:19 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Useless Free Trolling at Gecko.  (Read 7041 times)

Re: Useless Free Trolling at Gecko.
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2011, 09:30:29 am »

As if there would be any way to prevent it...

There is. Just "forbideee all this evil internets!!!!!"
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2011, 09:34:10 am »

There is. Just "forbideee all this evil internets!!!!!"
From everybody?  Or just people under a certain age?  Both are impossible, unless for the first you had someone with the charisma of Hitler, but the brains not to try and take over with brute force.  (cus that always fails, the population of the world hates you to no end, forever)

2nd is extremely impossible because adults don't follow the rules.  And neither do kids.  There would literally be underground operations where kids would be able to pay to get on the internet if it was outlawed for certain ages.  Also, because most schools are leaning towards the internet being a main source of educating the students.

but of course this is going extremely offtopic...
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2011, 09:43:38 am »

It was intended as joke

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2011, 09:58:39 am »

It was intended as joke
I know, I just wanted to brainstorm it.

Really, imagine if we lived in a world where internet was banned from people under the age of say, 18...

How much difference would there be honestly?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 10:01:20 am by Michaelh139 »
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2011, 10:08:10 am »

Imagine if we lived in a world where alcohol is forbidden before 18. Its almost same, everyone under 18 have access to it

Almost no difference then
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2011, 01:46:24 pm »

Does guys where our friends/allies  not long ago thats the sad part about it............
and who did everything to break this friendship, hmm? I wasn't the spammer though and I don't like this behaviour in general. To prevent this, next time try not to bring 11 people + 2 gauss + 5 mercs against us, when you know we have only 5 players on our mumble.
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2011, 02:51:35 pm »

I think I have an idea who the troller might have been.

for the record, this screen is from an action a few weeks ago

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2011, 03:56:55 pm »

and who did everything to break this friendship, hmm? I wasn't the spammer though and I don't like this behaviour in general. To prevent this, next time try not to bring 11 people + 2 gauss + 5 mercs against us, when you know we have only 5 players on our mumble.

BTW we have no idea of your number on mumble AND this is the number needed to kill your 20 mercenarie militia with high HP and all the critic. But I thing you already know that.

And for the record a screen done by Naerk :

« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 03:59:45 pm by LeMark »
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2011, 04:42:59 pm »

Sure i wrote it, everything that i wrote its true. Iam 26 years old handsome guy, with master´s and bachelor´s degree in electronics, working as an electrical engineer in the automotive industry and i dont feel like a child. This is only my opinion about you, because you cant independantly without TTTLA fight alone, of course you must joined to war, which was against TTTLA not against you.  If you didnt fight in swarm, no one will call like i called myself. So i wrote only all the truth about you and TTTLA. 

We told you ahead that we want war only against TTTLA, not against you. You agreed and told us that you will not going with TTTLA. In first minutes when we start first timer in Den, one hour later we saw you with TTTLA together against as. All time we talk you, "dont swarm", everything what you do, is that you agree and then you going with them together against us. What is this behavior, its behavior of dishonest, cowardly  children, which lie.

It is the same situation as you wanted you Crazy88 and TSAR fight for yourselves, i dont know maybe 5 months ago. We left from ally and wanted fight for self with VŠB and Hawks together. And what have you done? Take you to the reinforcement TTTLA, because you are losing, and later you went with the Rogues, TTTLA, Guardians and Friends like AVV all against us (only two gangs (VŠB, Hawks) vs 5 gangs (TSAR, C88, TTTLA, ROGUES, GUARDIANS and friends).

I can understant you are bored from game, but you havent care about old friends which helped you with taking cities, not always you were with TTTLA so best friends as you wrote to our forum, that you want make an agreement because you wasnt happy about situation with TTTLA (fights with CS together).

I have a solution for you:
We can borrow you some our members for fight against us, but dont fight with TTTLA together. You will have own leader not Lemrák, Chamo or Varandas. If you destroy us, all loot will be yours. I think this is good deal for you. Only start to fight, make your own actions. War is only between us and TTTLA,
because they made first step for this war. So dont help them anymore.

I will call you always like "swarming niggers" everytime when i will see you with them.

Last thing:
The only one who is killing the game on this server are TTTLAs swarm through their alliancies. Look at who left:
only 3 gangs in the alliance, which now are fighting against each other. Why? Because doesnt exist none strong enemy gang, who would enjoy playing against such a large alliance.

For next season, dont help to TTTLA, because they alone are the greatest evils in this game and alone, they cant nothing and poor like noobs in NCR.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 04:48:35 pm by -Fojtik- »
- The Hawks -

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2011, 04:53:03 pm »

Sure i wrote it, everything that i wrote its true. Iam 26 years old handsome guy, with master´s and bachelor´s degree in electronics, working as an electrical engineer in the automotive industry and i dont feel like a child.

14 guys, the ultimate swarm, against the 15 hawks and the 15 BHH. C88 said they wouldn't be with us. So you were 15 against the 8 Lawyers still playing. And still, you allied with BHH. So, who wanted to swarm ? 8 against 20+, so yeah, C88 acted like the true friends and allies you should have been, and helped us. It's not us who broke the alliance (remember the "War idiots!"?) and acted like raging and whining kids, trolling and shouting bullshit.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 04:54:44 pm by Crazy »
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

wreese2u

• Been walking these streets since last night...
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2011, 04:54:52 pm »

14 guys, the ultimate swarm, against the 15 hawks and the 15 BHH. C88 said they wouldn't be with us. So you were 15 against the 8 Lawyers still playing. And still, you allied with BHH. So, who wanted to swarm ? 8 against 20+, so yeah, C88 acted like the true friends and allies you should have been, and helped us. It's not us who broke the alliance (remember the "War idiots!"?) and acted like raging and whining kids, trolling and shouting bullshit.
we were 8 people

i said this!,

20:49:52 • Reese Tank: TIM TOM TED SWARM AGENCY
20:50:59 • Reese Tank: GUASS PISTOLS
20:51:01 • Reese Tank: AAA
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 04:57:37 pm by wreese2u »

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2011, 05:03:43 pm »

TTTLAs swarm

I hope you are not serious when you talk about swarm, we have a good number of video where we was 12 to 14 fighting 25 + people... Maybe we will post it to help your memories.

So many rage  :-\

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2011, 05:05:54 pm »

For next season, dont help to TTTLA, because they alone are the greatest evils in this game

When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2011, 05:18:34 pm »

To Crazy:
Lol, you moron we had ally with them only 5 first days from start of coflict. Only one day we had 15 guys, because came old players, which wanted to see game after some time.  Usually we have around 8 -10 people and BHH does not go with us anymore. Because we made an agreement witch C88 about canceling of ally with BHH and  they should stop swarming with you. Because we dont like ally with some pks, its only tttla who love ally  with CS, Rogues . But c88still going with you in more number then we have. You good to know that we havent ally with them because, always go as 3th to fight, when we have battle with against BHH, or if they taked us Gecko several times.

To Lemark:
Lemark really nice picture, but is from first day of coflict, its around 1 month ago. If you all looking for 1 month old picture you must be all paranoic. So you lie here.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 05:47:30 pm by -Fojtik- »
- The Hawks -

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2011, 05:24:37 pm »

Useless thread for useless factions.. hmm
There is very simple way stop madness like this. Forget about TTTLA and leave them to suffer alone.

Big factions always looking for TC fights and other random fights. There is really easy way to make them suffer.
Stop fight with them and ignore them.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 21 queries.