"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 06:28:31 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Looking for caps  (Read 21622 times)

Re: Looking for caps
« Reply #90 on: December 21, 2011, 06:54:22 am »

A little off topic here but I'd to say thanks to eveyone that works on this project.
I see alot of hate and discontent on this forum and not enough thanks to those who put effort into making this mod possible. This thanks goes to anyone who contributes.

Testers, forum moderators, GM's, anyone who creates fan art or music or interfaces, and last but never least the Dev's. THANK YOU

For anyone ready to come with some smartass remark about kissing ass I'd like to direct you mine. Pucker up son
« Reply #91 on: December 23, 2011, 04:32:20 pm »

How donate by other way instead of PayPal ? An example WebMoney. I think that in all countryes prefer different internet-sistems-of-pay.

Bartosz

• Rotator
  • There'd better be a killer reason...
« Reply #92 on: December 23, 2011, 04:41:41 pm »

How donate by other way instead of PayPal ? An example WebMoney. I think that in all countryes prefer different internet-sistems-of-pay.

I will look on WebMoney in free time, there have been already few request about that, we should not neglect it.

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 26, 2011, 05:56:12 pm »

I will look on WebMoney in free time, there have been already few request about that, we should not neglect it.
Alertpay too?
I got some money at Alertpay (like 15 dollars) and I would to waste them something.. but almost all webshops use Paypal :/
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 18 queries.