"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 01:25:07 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Roleplay  (Read 3859 times)

Re: Roleplay
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2011, 10:11:05 pm »

The thing with roleplay, is that it doesnt have to be a project, just stick to your character's personnality and act like he would, *projects* can be done *in character*.

The key to roleplay, is not to get out of character, I saw too many so called roleplay projects that only meant chatting and beign nice to one another, not even playing another personnaly then there own. Just forget about yourself!
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2011, 10:14:59 pm »

The thing with roleplay, is that it doesnt have to be a project, just stick to your character's personnality and act like he would, *projects* can be done *in character*.

The key to roleplay, is not to get out of character, I saw too many so called roleplay projects that only meant chatting and beign nice to one another, not even playing another personnaly then there own. Just forget about yourself!

This.

We don't need to be a faction or a Tribal society. If we get a few people together and agree when to meet up every so often we could have a real blast.

The only problem about roleplaying all the time is the fact you do get the trolls who want to destroy it for you. Also sometimes you do need to just ask for 10 Brahmin hides. Unfortunately without a dedicated server Pure Roleplay will never really be an option. Although I do hear of another FOnline called 2077 which sounds promising (in theory)
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2011, 10:26:58 pm »

We can meet in-game and do something.

Talk,drink,sex,shoot,smoke,talk,kill etc.... ;D

Kyon

• The Stained Rook
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2011, 04:31:10 am »

This.

We don't need to be a faction or a Tribal society. If we get a few people together and agree when to meet up every so often we could have a real blast.

The only problem about roleplaying all the time is the fact you do get the trolls who want to destroy it for you. Also sometimes you do need to just ask for 10 Brahmin hides. Unfortunately without a dedicated server Pure Roleplay will never really be an option. Although I do hear of another FOnline called 2077 which sounds promising (in theory)

To lazy to switch games, But I would be to do some role play.
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2011, 02:33:40 pm »

I'm newcomer here too. Once I joined the server for the first time I got frustrated a bit, since I expected that this mod is RP-based. I was wrong.

In my opinion this kind of plot could be used for RP than freeroaming instead.

Well... that's too bad that I got a bit disappointed about the mod. However, lets hope that this will change in future (probably, a new RP-only server will be opened).

jonny rust

• Caravan Dan
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2011, 06:22:40 pm »

there is the wasteland 2155 server which is in the works right now but which will be a dedicated RP server once complete. All characters need to be accepted by admin, and this way each player only gets 1 character.

As far as RP projects go on 2238 the 'Hub Project' was pretty awesome, you can read about it on the wiki.

Also I just started this thread http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=17967.0 so if you are still around please come and introduce your self. thanks!

Grommok

• Desert Ranger
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2011, 06:53:22 pm »

We can meet in-game and do something.
sex,sex,sex,sex
Atleast that's what i've understood ;D
Quote from: Grommok
Chi si ritira dalla lotta
E' un gran figlio di mignotta!
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2011, 12:00:45 am »

I'm all for rp. I'm a seasoned pen&paper player.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 19 queries.