"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 19, 2024, 11:22:28 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Question  (Read 1584 times)

Senocular

• The Real Roleplayer
Re: Question
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2011, 02:21:29 pm »

It does have more firepower. But he wuld've been surrnounded and when he starts shooting someone wuld shoot him and he wuld die.
"LOLZ NERF IT BCOZ I DIE!! NERF IT SO I WON'T DIE!!!!!111oneone"

Learn how to make proper builds, if you all guys had 40-80 hp and he was tanked with 250 and 2x toughness then no shit you all died. Save the bullshit realism arguments for yourself as this isn't Operation Flashpoint. Also 7 guys being better than 1 isn't roleplaying.
Favorite forum posters:
Mike Crosser, the underground

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2011, 02:35:22 pm »

It does have more firepower. But he wuld've been surrnounded and when he starts shooting someone wuld shoot him and he wuld die.
Surrounded by who? 10th-level crafters? "Roleplay" builds with no combat skills? What you expected? To scare shit outta guy so he will give up and cry for mercy? Please.

Here is my main character, I spend most of my ingame time logged on it. It's totally lame in combat, I've been smashed and melted so many times, but I never thought about making whine thread, beacuse "mah spear was pwn3d by laz0r". Insted I've made a PvP ape with 249 HP and high BG skill, as everyone else can do. Guess what - I even roleplayed a bandit few times with this ape.

I'm afraid you are missing something here. It's not Fallout in single player, and you are not The Chosen One, immortal and invulnerable killing machine, blessed palladin on his holy mission.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2011, 03:30:11 pm »

I'm afraid you are missing something here. It's not Fallout in single player, and you are not The Chosen One, immortal and invulnerable killing machine, blessed palladin on his holy mission.

And thats real postApocalyptic roleplay. Being another bum like everyone else, starving and desperate, weak an scared of everyone stronger, preying on everyone weaker, like everybody in such a wasteland.
Kill them all and let the god sort them out.
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2011, 08:48:28 pm »

"LOLZ NERF IT BCOZ I DIE!! NERF IT SO I WON'T DIE!!!!!111oneone"

Learn how to make proper builds, if you all guys had 40-80 hp and he was tanked with 250 and 2x toughness then no shit you all died. Save the bullshit realism arguments for yourself as this isn't Operation Flashpoint. Also 7 guys being better than 1 isn't roleplaying.

And THIS is why 80% of the new players quit the game 20 minutes after they're finished installing it.

Plus I think the only way to actually play the game is making a BGer and getting a minigun, that way everyone looks like a terminator walking around the streets greeting eachother, drinking tea while keeping their minigun in their pocket so if someone who isn't a minigunner passes by they all gang up on him and shoot him down like a mob of nortenios (if its spelled like that) gang up and attack a lonely person with a blue T-shirt who was just looking where can he buy some goddamn twinkies.

ALso I think if the game will keep being like this, Y not delete all the weapons, just not the snipers/miniguns/ and the stronger weapons in general. I mean its not like anyone uses anything, its either a very weak or a 00ber very strong gun.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 09:02:01 pm by EvilKhan_BG »
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2011, 09:38:01 pm »

Plus I think the only way to actually play the game is making a BGer and getting a minigun

minigunners pwns only in narrow streets of reno in small scale engagement. At the times of epic warfare mostly used were doubleshot snipers and rocket crit builds. Plus supermutant leaders and lots of other support, logistic, scout, and crfter alts.

So having minigun BGer is fun but without other suport alts, properly placed tents and lots of stuff it is impossible to play.
Kill them all and let the god sort them out.
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2011, 06:30:19 am »

I wish people wuld have ONLY 1 character, and if they have more then 1 their "alt" gets locked. That way the game wuld be MUCH better.

Also nvm about the minigunners i feel a LOT better now that yesterday I point blanked a minigunner for no reason. What's better is he's the guy that killed me once and now I feel ub3r nice now that he has to get all his stuff again.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 23 queries.