"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 04, 2024, 09:14:11 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: joining the enclave, no quest?  (Read 3052 times)

joining the enclave, no quest?
« on: January 24, 2010, 12:23:11 am »

hi there,

I'm trying to join the enclave to get armorer 3, I followed the wiki to navarro and talked to Chris
the problem however is, Chris doesn't give me the quest, so I don't know if I need to give him 60 micro fusion cells or 50 energy cells, there isn't a dialog option to give them
well to be honest I haven't tried yet with the cells

is it a feature yet to be implemented (the quest for joining the enclave)?

*EDIT*
just had some allies give me 100 energy cells, no chance in dialog whatsoever, what to do?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 12:37:39 am by trollshade13 »

bikkebakke

• I'll show those FOnliners how RT is supposed to be
Re: joining the enclave, no quest?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 10:24:47 am »

If you already are in a faction you must leave it. I tried to join them when I was with Vault City so I had to leave them, get shitty Karma with them and then I could join the Enclave... wich then pissed off some other factions (instakilled when entering NCR), so I left enclave and got shitty karma with them. So now I have armorer [3] but got so bad Karma that almost anyone shoots me at sight -.-'

also if you have Int/Charisma 10 you only need to give him 50 small energy cells and you only need to pay 2500 to get armorer [3] ;)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 10:27:39 am by bikkebakke »
Gussiplurr - activehttp://fo2238.fodev.net/status/STATUS
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 10:36:01 am »

the only faction I'm in, is a player faction (more like a gang), so I should leave that aswell?
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 10:47:42 am »

Yes. Any faction counts, wether its an NPC one (Enclave, VC) or player faction. Apparently you can be in only one faction at a time, so yeah: leave your faction, get in enclave, give them their 60 MFCs, learn profession, leave enclave, get killed and ask your friends to get you back in your player faction. Works fine... usually...
I give a fuck.
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2010, 03:47:34 pm »

Hi can someone tell me in with towns you get bad karma and how do i rise it so i wont be killed in sight by caravans or guards in towns. Or maybe i should wait for quest from brotherhood of steel to get armorer [3]?
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2010, 09:20:59 am »

Hi,
I am trying to join enclave for becoming armorer 3.
I have 10 int, so according to what is being said in the forum and the english wiki, I only need 50 energy cells to join it.
I talked to Chris, I didn't pay attention to the dialog options, so I am not sure if I have choose the wrong option.
And now, he keep asking me for the energy cells which I have 100 small energy cells when I am talking with him, but the only option i can select is that "Not yet, I will keep finding".
Is the 50 energy cells discount for 10 INT or CH no longer available now?
Or did i pick a wrong option when talking with Chris, so now i end up to have to pay 60 MFC?

Will appreciate if anyone can comment on the above.
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2010, 07:00:35 pm »

I finally able to join with 60 MFC instead. I talked with Chris with 60 MFC in my inventory and then I am able to join.
But I was wondering why I have 10 INT and I am not in any other faction, still when I talk with Chris with 50 or 100 Small energy cells, he still ask me to go to find energy cells.
Could there be a bug about the quest?
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2010, 09:15:38 pm »

I finally able to join with 60 MFC instead. I talked with Chris with 60 MFC in my inventory and then I am able to join.
But I was wondering why I have 10 INT and I am not in any other faction, still when I talk with Chris with 50 or 100 Small energy cells, he still ask me to go to find energy cells.
Could there be a bug about the quest?

i think you need 10 charisma or both in and charisma... i know i was able to join them for 50 small energy cells when i had 10 cha & int so the "cheaper" part works
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2010, 09:24:21 am »

Yeah, i think that maybe the case.
10 INT "AND" 10 CH
But still need confirmation, and the english wiki may need to change to display the correct information for the quest, which in the wiki it stated "OR"
http://www.fo2238.fodev.net/wiki/Give_Micro_Fusion_Cells_to_Chris_to_join_the_Enclave_faction
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2011, 07:19:00 pm »

I joined them with 9 Int and 9 Char...also with 50 Secs...so maybe -> Char + Int = 10??? O.o
Spare jederzeit, dann hast du...immer...Not.

Grommok

• Desert Ranger
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2011, 05:57:25 pm »

No, you have to ask Chris about the Enclave, i dont remember the exact lines, after he tells you he could tell more or so if you bring him 50 microfusion cells (or 50 normal energy cells with high charisma). Then conversation over, and when you talk again to him ask again about the enclave and tell him that you have the energy cells. Here you are.
Quote from: Grommok
Chi si ritira dalla lotta
E' un gran figlio di mignotta!
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2011, 10:24:06 pm »

Sry, but that won`t help anybody. ^^ What does it mean.."high" Charisma??? Answer "No" doesn t fit to the questions. ;)

Wiki says "If your Charisma and your Intelligence is equal to 10, it will only cost you 50 Small Energy Cells." (Quotation)

My Charisma was 9 und Intelligence too! -> As i mentioned i joined them with 50 secs not mfcs!. Means: That quotation would be incorrect. :o)

or

does it mean 5 Charisma + 5 Intelligence or 7 Charisma + 3 Intelligence..and so on?

If its wrong an exact term should be useful.
Spare jederzeit, dann hast du...immer...Not.

Grommok

• Desert Ranger
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2011, 11:02:44 pm »

I think so. I readed on the wiki sometime ago that you needed atleast 8 charisma to do that with Small Energy Cells.
Quote from: Grommok
Chi si ritira dalla lotta
E' un gran figlio di mignotta!

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2011, 09:18:18 am »

well, this is a comon problem if you work with outdated gear
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 17 queries.